Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 20 March 2014

Photo Inspiration at MAWTT

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
Super speedy post from me today as I forgot to do this last night when we got back from Pilates - but that's because we got engrossed in the final episode of 'Line of Duty' - fabulous drama!!!
And I need to be quick because my squidgilicious Grandson Oliver is here already - so whilst he is having his breakfast I'm speed typing lol!!!

Today it's the turn of Team A to share some inspiration on the the theme picked by the lovely Pami over at 


which is to take inspiration from this photo:


So it could be Flowers, Easter, Colours etc

I went for the colours and made this Engagement card for my MiL to send to Jamie and Rowena




I used my fabulous Scan n Cut to cut the hearts - first with some pink cardstock and then the scrummy Design Papers from LOTV 'Nitwits Perfect Pair'
The pink cardstock I glued flat and then inked the edges of the DP's hearts and folded them and just adhered the centres. A few tiny adhesive pearls to finish them off and some Star Dust Stickles around the edge of the main panel.
Sentiment made from some cardstock stickers in stash (for my Project Life makes)

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous work from my lovely DT buddies.

Hope you can find some time to join in the fun with us this week.

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for popping by to see me today - it is always great to see you here and I always enjoy reading any comments you may wish to leave.

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

29 comments:

Pami said...

Hi Debs, I have been watching that as well although haven't seen the final one yet!!! Your card is just gorgeous, I love this design! Looking forward to catching up with you on Saturday! P x

Kelly L said...

Gorgeous Deb's love this idea based on a sketch its fab xx

Sarah said...

A really great card Debs. Love the papers and looks like your new toy is getting plenty of use!! xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh I hope you have a fabby day with Oliver, Love this card its so pretty, Love Hazelxox

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Hi Debs this is gorgeous love those pretty hearts! Have a wonderful day with Oliver, hugs Susan x

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Debs, love the punched hearts and what an effective card they make x Susan x

Sue B said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Debs… such pretty colours and I love those hearts in the different papers… the touches of sparkle are perfect!
Hope you've had a lovely day with Oliver hun! ;-)
Take care
Hugs Sue xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debs, I love the pretty patterned hearts and wonderful layout.
hugs Sue xx

Judith said...

aw this is gorgeous Debs - a really lovely engagement card - great minds think alike - it just goes to show how two cards acan be so different using the same paper hugs judith x

Wendy L said...

Great design, great way of using bits up too. xxxxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a fab idea for a card, I have some heart dies, must give this a go. We were out last night so will see Line of Duty after dinner, can't wait.

Carole said...

What a great idea for an engagement card, it's fab!
Hugs
Carole xXx

Chrissy said...

So creative and so very pretty Debs..gorgeous colours and love your design...

luv CHRISSYxx

Daniele said...

so pretty Debs
hugs

Debbie said...

This is so pretty.Love it Debs.Hope you've had a fab day.Hugs Debbie x

Hazel said...

Absolutely beautiful, I love it. Hazel L. x

Mau xx said...

Wow!!! Fabulous1 I love it Debs xx
Hugs Mau xx

Sarah said...

Hi Debs, oooh that's really pretty! Lovely colours and so elegant.

You're having fun then with your new crafty toy?

Sarah

Wishcraft said...

Love these papers and a fab layout too... very pretty card Debs :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Donna said...

Fabulous and stunning card Debs, so clever how you have combined the DP's and the white background is perfect :) Donna ♥ x

Tammy said...

This is gorgeous Debs, fabulous heart design and I love all of the LOTV papers!
Hugs, Tammy

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Debs, I love your papers and great design.
Pauline
x

Janice said...

Stunning as always Debs. Such a simple design, but oh so pretty, I really love this one, Jx

Jane Savage said...

Fantastic design, Debs. Great papers and sparkly edging.
Have a great weekend! xx

Ira Huberts said...

A beautiful card made with lots of love Debs, love your colourful hearts! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Christine L said...

So gorgeous Debs... love the hearts layout!! But how come the papers you use look so much better than the same papers when I use them?? LOL!!

Hugs
Christine x

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is so gorgeous, huggles Pops x x x

mixamatoasties said...

Gorgeous card Debs. And you've given me an idea!

Susan xx

Julie said...

Another beauty Debs! Love the colours and papers! Hugs, Juliexx