Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 21 March 2014

Enjoy Your Special Day!

Good evening my lovely crafty friends.
Hope you are well and those not I wish well soon.

I am mega excited this evening as tomorrow I will be on my way to meet some of my crafty friends - Claire, Laurie, Pami and Sharon at the NEC for a good catch up - oh and doing a bit of crafty stash shopping of course :o)
If anyone else is going and would like to meet up to say hello - just drop me an email debs01may@talktalk.net

So today I have been busy getting some housework done but I still managed to find some time to make a quick and easy birthday card for Rowena - it's her birthday on Sunday.




Card Ingredients:
Design Papers: Grace Taylor 'Blossom' 
Image: Sizzix Hero Arts 657773 
Colouring Medium: Copics
Star Dust Stickles
Sentiment: Hobby Art
Sequins from stash

Challenges I would like to enter:

Brown Sugar - Anything Goes
Crafts 4 Eternity - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz - Bling it Up 
4 Krafty Girlz - Anything Goes
Creative Knockouts - Things with Wings
Crafting by Designs - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Glitter It

Hope you've had a lovely week.
Here's to a great weekend.

TTFN

22 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debs. I love the papers and beautiful butterfly.
I hope you have a wonderful time at the NEC, I soooooo wish I lived nearer! Have fun!
hugs Sue xx

Whisper said...

Oooo gorgeous hun and i hope you have (i'm sure you will) lots of fun at the NEC, wish i could go too, Luv Sam x

Sarah said...

A lovely girlie card Debs!! Have a good day tomorrow!! xx

Claire said...

Hello my lovely .... have only just sat down after spending my final afternoon painting walls and have just hung curtains!! I am knackered. Love your pretty card and such lovely colours. See you tomorrow .... I'll be the tired looking one with a dodgy back! LOL. Hugs, Claire xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is so sweet, what a pretty card, Love the bright papers you have gone for. Hope you have a brilliant day tomorrow, Love Hazelxox

Wishcraft said...

Fab design, this is lovely Debs :o) Hugs, Lisa x

cheryl Baker said...

Oh this is one gorgeous card hun so beautiful hope you have great time with girls hugs cheryl xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So pretty, have fun tomorrow

Sarah said...

Hi Debs, gorgeous card - love the colours and your design is wonderful.

Hope y'all have a great time tomorrow - if only I lived just a bit closer I'd come!! But then I'd do nothing but talk, so there'd be no crafty shopping. Maybe it's best I don't live any closer!!!!

Sarah

DesignerDiva said...

So many gorgeous cards I've missed this week on your blog Debs. This is really pretty and I adore yesterday's with the hearts. I've been really running round in circles this week thank goodness I'm at my mums tonight for a rest and I can't wait to see you all again tomorrow!
Hugs Laurie xx

Liz McGuire, said...

Really pretty card Debs. Hope you have a great time and a good blether at the NEC. Wish I was a bit closer!

Liz x

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Debs, love the butterfly and fabby papers.
Hope you have a wonderful time at the NEC.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Christine L said...

So pretty Debs... love the quilted effect and the lovely papers you've used.

Hugs
Christine x

susiestacey said...

Lovely card Debs, hope you are having a good spend and catch up today x Susan x

Jac said...

Very pretty card and design, love the colouring of the butterfly, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Gorgeous card, Debs. The colours are so pretty and I love the bit of sparkle.
I guess you're all shopped out now :-)
Hope you had fun.
Caroline xxx

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Debs, I love your pretty papers and beautiful butterfly.
I hope you've had a fun day meeting up with friends at the NEC.
Pauline
x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Beautiful LO debs x

Tamie said...

Oh my gosh I simply adore these colors. The layout with the sentiment and the butterfly make a phenomenal creation. Thank you so much for sharing your amazing creation with us at Creative Knockouts Things With Wings Challenge. Have an amazing day.

Tamie DT

coops said...

so gorgeous debs.beautiful pretty papers and colours and I love the pretty butterfly ;D

xx coops xx

Donna said...

Stunning card Debs, love the cool layout and combination of colours especially on the butterfly :) Donna ♥ x

michele said...

Lovely card Debs thanks for joining us at crafts 4 eternity this week hugs x