Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 31 March 2014

Challenge #136 at Sketch n Stash

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
Hope you had a wonderful weekend :o)

I had a lovely lunch out with the boys yesterday - Jack bought me some gorgeous flowers, a DVD and some eye cream I had hinted about lol!!! Aaron and Kerry bought me a beautiful Pandora bead for my bracelet and Jamie and Rowena bought me a gorgeous Yankee Candle with a butterfly glass shade and some scrummy chocolates. I am so blessed to have such kind and generous sons.

Today I would like to share my DT make for 


and this fortnight we have another fabulous sketch to work with 
and here's what I did using some of my scrummy new stash from the NEC




Card Ingredients:
Image Panel, Sentiment and Design Papers: Heartfelt Creations 'Once Upon a Time' Collection
Butterflies made using Martha Stewart Clay and Mould - with a touch of Platinum Stickles
Ribbon from stash 

Our sponsor this fortnight is the fabulous 
offering 1 lucky winner

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for popping by to see me today - and for any comments you may wish to leave - I always look forward to reading them.

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

19 comments:

Claire said...

This is a beautiful card Debs, love the image and fabulous colours. You had some lovely gifts for Mother's Day. Have a lovely day today. Hugs, Claire x

susiestacey said...

Lovely card Debs x Susan x

tilly's crafts said...

sounds like you had a lovely day for mothers day. and a gorgeous get well card, love the muted colours and gorgeous layout
Kim x

debby4000 said...

Beautiful card, lovely image.
luv
Debby

Sarah-Jane said...

Gorgeous card Debs, love the image.
Sarah-Jane x

Sue said...

WOW! This is stunning Debs. I love the image panel with such gorgeous papers and detailing which all work so well together. The sparkly butterflies are so pretty.
hugs Sue xx

coops said...

love this debs.the design and floral panel are stunning and gorgeous colours :D

xx coops xx

Whisper said...

Simply stunning, Luv Sam x

Vicky said...

This is truly beautiful sweetie I so love this image. Gorgeous colours.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Sue B said...

Oh this is gorgeous Debs… it's a fab image and sentiment… really beautiful colours and I love the gorgeous ribbon and border!
Glad you had a lovely Mother's Day… me too… had a nice relaxing day watching TV with my lovely daughter… and choccies too of course!
Hope you have a good week!
Big hugs
Sue B xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Hi Debs sounds like you were spoilt nicely for Mother's Day. Beautiful card your colouring is gorgeous and love your little sparkly butterflies. Susan x

Wishcraft said...

Ooh fab image and a gorgeous card Debs... Glad you had a lovely Mother's Day :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Sounds like your boys spoilt you, Debs. How lovely.
Beautiful card - really love the purple and green colour combo with that touch of sparkle.
Caroline xxx

Jane Savage said...

Beautiful, Debs! Gorgeous image and fab layout!
Glad you had a wonderful Mum’s Day! xx

cotnob said...

This is a beautiful card Debs, I love your gorgeous image and papers - such lovely muted colours.
Pauline
x

Christine L said...

Your card is beautiful Debs... I love how you've adapted that sketch! And your new stash.. oooh bet you're enjoying playing!

Glad you had a nice day on Sunday.. you sound like you have some beautiful gifts!

Hugs
Christine x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

A beautiful card, I love the green and brown together. The little sparkly butterflies are gorgeous.
Rebecca.

Juls said...

so utterly stunning!!! Hugs Juls

Julie said...

Gorgeous vintage style card, Debs - love the deep colours and image! Hugs, Juliexx