Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 30 March 2014

Bunny With Flowers for Grandma at The Stamp Basket

Good morning.
Happy Mother's Day!
Did you remember to put the clocks forward this morning - those in the UK that is :o)
Fancy losing an hour on our Special Day lol!!!

Today I'm here with a little Sunday inspiration using some scrummy stash from 


And this week I thought I would share an adorable card that would be perfect for any Mum on this Special Day or as I have for a Grandma 




Card Ingredients 
Stamped Onto: Neenah Classic White
Colouring Medium: Copics
Die Cuts: Wild Rose Studio 'Rose Corner'
Martha Stewart: Scrolled Lace
Distress Inks: Peeled Paint & Tattered Rose
Adhesive Pearls: 3mm Ivory Silk and 5mm Ivory Silk
Spellbinders: Labels 18
Star Dust Stickles
Card Base: Craftwork Cards 6x6 Scalloped Edge
Sentiment: Craftwork Cards

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for popping by to see me today - it's always great to see you here and I always look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.

Hope you have a wonderful day and get totally spoiled.

TTFN


13 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debs. I love the cute image, beautiful soft colours and pretty detailing.
I hope you have a wonderful day.
hug Sue xx

Ira's Crea Corner said...

Supersweet card Debs, love the pretty, tender colours and adorable image! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Debs, I love it!!
Kevin xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Hi Debs Happy Mother's Day, fabulous card loving the sparkle too! Susan xx

Claire said...

Very pretty card Debs, lovely colours and I do like that corner rose die. Hope you have a lovely day! Hugs, Claire x

Christine L said...

A very pretty card Debs... love that gorgeous image and of course, the fab pink!

Yes.. it's not fair that we lose an extra hour to be spoiled, is it??!

Hugs
Christine x

susiestacey said...

Lovely card Debs, sweet little bunny. Have a lovely day x Susan x

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card Debs, adorable image and the pretty papers are perfect xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Such a cute image and gorgeous pretty layout and colours

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Debs, adorable image.
Hope you have had a wonderful day.
Hugs
Wendy xx

cotnob said...

This is such a pretty card Debs, I love your sweet image and lovely corners.
I hope you have had a lovely day.
Pauline
x

coops said...

so gorgeous debs.beautiful design and I love the adorable bunny ;D

xx coops xx

Sue B said...

Oh Wow! this is SO pretty Debs… I love the sweet image and the pretty sparkles… it's a fab layout!
I've still not changed all the clocks... need to do the DVD or else it won't tape correct!! Lol
Hope you have a good week!
Big hugs
Sue B xx