Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 23 March 2014

Bella With Wand for The Stamp Basket

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
Hope you are enjoying your weekend - so far.
I had a fabulous day yesterday with some of my bestest Crafty Buddies - thanks Claire, Pam, Laurie and Sharon - hope we all do it again soon :o)

Well the sun is shining as I am writing this post so it seems a little odd to be sharing this card with you today!
But I had this adorable image in my DT kit from 


and I thought it was about time I bagged my first Christmas make of 2014 - in the hope that it would ignite a passion to make at least 1 or 2 a week from here on in - I'll keep you posted on that :o)

So here is another adorable Wild Rose Studio image





Card ingredients:
Martha Stewart Snowflake Punch

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Today my scrummilicious Grand-daughter Lola Arizona is coming to stay and we are making an Easter Bonnet for the Easter Parade at nursery :o)

Thanks for popping by to see me today and for any comments you may wish to leave.
I really do appreciate your continued support.

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

17 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Hi Debs what a sweet card, love how you did the trail of star dust. Have a wonderful day with Lola Arizona look forward to seeing her bonnet! Susan xx

Janice said...

Great Christmas card Debs, a lovely image and card design. Glad you had a great day out yesterday, and I'm looking forward to seeing the Easter bonnet!!jx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So cute, love Bella and the layout is fab. Enjoy your bonnet making.

Christine L said...

A fabulous Christmas card Debs... though as you say, making them seems odd in Spring.. but they have to be done!! LOL

Big hugs
Christine x

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Debs adorable stamp and well done on the first crimbo card. Hope you have a wonderful day with your little sweetheart making an easter Bonnet and hope to see pics complete with bonnet, brings back memories of the one l made with Caitlin :) Enjoy your day x Susan x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Debs, adorable image. I love the papers and wonderful tree.
I am pleased you had a good time yesterday. Have fun making Lola Arizona's Easter Bonnet!
hugs Sue xx

Sarah said...

She is adorable Debs and the layout is lovely. Glad you had a good time yesterday xx

Claire said...

Adorable card hun, love the image and fab layout. Enjoy the bonnet making. Hugs, Claire x

Molecraft said...

A gorgeous christmas card, love all the gems!
Helen x

Whisper said...

Oooo absolutely adorable and you've used my favourite papers from last year too.

Glad to hear you had a good day at the NEC, Luv Sam x

Ira's Crea Corner said...

Supersweet card Debs, love that cute elephant and pretty trees! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Kelly Lloyd said...

This is beautiful debs
Hugs Kelly

Squirrel x said...

So gorgeous hun, little Bella is simply magical, love it. Hope we get to see the Easter Bonnet.... Hugs xx

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Debs..such a sweet image and love the pearls on the tree..fabulous.

luv CHRISSYxx

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous Christmas card Debs, I love your adorable image and fabulous design.
Pauline
x

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card sweetie I love how you have done the circles. Have fun with Lola Arizona hun as I'm sure you will.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Jane Savage said...

Fabulous layout, Debs and amazing papers! Bella is just so adorable! The liquid pearls look fab! xx