Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 4 March 2014

Anything Goes at Papertake Weekly - Optional 'Make Your Own Flowers'

Good afternoon my lovely crafty friends. Hope you are well and those not I wish well soon.
Did you have your pancakes this morning? 
We certainly did here in the Simpson house - they are Jack's favourite and he even managed to drag himself out of bed a whole 30 mins earlier than usual just so he didn't miss out :o)

So not only is it Shrove Tuesday - it's also the first Tuesday of the month so that means it's time for 

ANYTHING GOES

over at 


with the OPTIONAL theme of 

MAKE YOUR OWN FLOWERS

Here's what I did using some more of my new scrummy stash from LOTV - who also happen to be our sponsor this week :o)




So taking my initial inspiration from the 'make your own flowers' option I made a 'flowerpot' shaped card - using my Scan n Cut.

Image: LOTV Pre-Coloured Art Pad 20 'Pretty Girls'
Design Papers: LOTV Raspberry Road 'Shabby Shack'
Sentiment: Whimsy Stamps 'Friendship Ticket Sentiments'
Flowers: Retro Flower Punch Medium and Small
Martha Stewart: Frond Punch
Adhesive Pearls: The Hobby House 
Spellbinders: Decorative Floral Ovals

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies and our talented GDT :o)

Challenges I would like to enter:

Crafting From the Heart - Anything Goes - Use Dies
Craft Your Passion - Birthday 
Created With Love - Think Spring 
Cutie Pies - Cute, Pearls and Swirls (if my swirly SB die isn't swirls enough - please delete my entry)
Whoopsi Daisy - Lots of Flowers
Totally Gorjuss - Happy Birthday 

Thanks for popping  in to see me today - it is always great to see you here and I look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.

Enjoy the rest of your day.
TTFN

24 comments:

Sarah said...

This is ever so sweet Debs. Love the tiddly flowers you have added to the image xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debs. I love the pretty design, adorable image and beautiful flowers.
We will be having our pancakes this evening, I'm not keen on them but everyone else is!
hugs Sue xx

Whisper said...

Absolutely devine hun, Luv Sam x

Chrissy said...

Love your flower pot card Debs and love the 3D flowers with this gorgeous image...so very pretty.

luv CHRISSYxx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Debs this is so beautiful I love, love that card shape also the gorgeous image and the delightful flowers, super, super card.
hugs
lorraine x

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous and cute Debs, love the flowerpot card, great idea. Ooh! pancakes for breakfast. YUMMY!

Donna x

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Debs. I love the flower pot design and the image and flowers are beautiful.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Fabulous card Debs love the flower pot shape. No pancakes for us, I don't eat breakfast and Dave is out this evening so I won't bother just for me! Susan xx

Claire said...

So, so pretty and I love the flower pot shape and gorgeous colours. We had our pancakes this evening and now I am stuffed!! Hugs, Claire x

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous shaped card Debs, I love your topper and the little flowers you have added to it - great idea.
Pauline
x

Sharon Caudle said...

Sooooo beautiful, Debs!! Love the papers and the shaped card!! And that adorable image is perfect!!
hugs, Sharon

Julie said...

FAbulous card, Debs - great shape and beautiful colours and papers! Hugs, Juliexx

Julie said...

FAbulous card, Debs - great shape and beautiful colours and papers! Hugs, Juliexx

cheryl Baker said...

oh hun,just love the flowers pot,great idea,and love those wee tiny flowers,you have added perfect hugs Cherylxxx

susiestacey said...

Adorable card Debs love the plant pot shape x Susan x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So cute and gorgeous colours, love the shape

Jane Savage said...

Beautiful, Debs. Love the flowerpot shape and all those yummy flowers. xx

Marjorie said...

Deb this is soooo gorgeous! I love the shaped card and I really like how you have decorated it with all those gorgeous flowers!.. lovely papers too:)...
Hugs,
Marjorie x

Lisa aka Myran said...

So super pretty Debs!! I really love the soft colors here. Hugs Lisa

Christine L said...

Such a pretty creation Debs... fabbie design... gorgeous image and colours.. and perfect flowers!

Hugs
Christine x

Ira Huberts said...

Gorgeous flower pot card Debs! Superpretty with the tiny flowers! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Erin Bentley said...

Hi Debs, Such a beautiful project. Gorgeous image and love the colours. Thank you for joining challenge 8 at Crafting From The Heart. Good luck and we hope to see you again soon.

Hugs Erin DT and Co owner x

fiona walker said...

Such a fantastic project loving the shape and the flowers and love how you have coloured the image. Thank you for joining our challenge this week at Crafting from the heart and hope to see you again next week.
Hugs
Fiona dt/blog co-owner x

coops said...

so beautiful debs.i love the shape and gorgeous pretty image and details ;D

xx coops xx