Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 25 February 2014

Special Sketchie Free for All at Papertake Weekly

Good afternoon my lovely crafty friends.
Hope you are well and those not I wish well soon.

It's the last Tuesday of the month so that means it's time for a

SKETCHIE FREE FOR ALL

at 


and this week it is a very special post dedicated to the lovely Mary's husband Roy - please pop over to the main challenge blog to read all about it.

So I decided to use the latest new sketch from our lovely Dawny P and here's what I came up with:




I decided it was about time I used some more of my scrummy Hobby House stash - rather than keep stroking it - I do that with soooooo much stash it's not funny!!!

So here's what I used:
Die Cut Topper: The Hobby House 'Peaches and Cream Birthday'
Design Papers: Kaisercraft 'Tigerlilly' from my lovely DT buddy Sue 
Flowers and Pearls: The Hobby House 'Embellishment Set - Peach and Green'

Our sponsor this week is the wonderful:
offering 1 very lucky winner:

We have another 2 fabulous GDT joining us this week too - including my MAWTT DT buddy Sarah - please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out their awesome inspiration and to check out what the rest of my lovely DT buddies have created to inspire you.

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for popping by to see me today - I really appreciate your support and always look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.

Enjoy the rest of the day.
TTFN

18 comments:

Sarah said...

Very "grown up" Debs, love the papers xx

ellyscard creatief said...

Gorgeous card.
Gr Elly

Jane Savage said...

Beautiful, Debs. Gorgeous pearls and flowers. xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debs. I love the papers and such beautiful embellishments.
hugs Sue xx

Carole said...

Absolutely gorgeous
Hugs
Carole xXx

Janice said...

What a gorgeous card Debs, it's oh so pretty, Jx

Liz McGuire, said...

This is a beauty Debs, hope you are well,

Liz x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Debs :-) the flowers, colours and whole design of this is beautiful ! LOVE it :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow this is so gorgeous, not seen those toppers, how beautiful and love the colour combo

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Debs, such a pretty topper and lovely papers.
Pauline
x

susiestacey said...

Lovely card Debs, gorgeous embellishments and l am hoping Jill takes some of the gorgeous little resin/pearly flowers to Harrogate x Susan x

Wishcraft said...

Love this Debs, it's so pretty :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Tammy said...

This is gorgeous Debs, I love the colors and your beautiful flowers!
Hugs, Tammy

Marjorie said...

Beautiful card Debs, love the soft colours, a very elegant card.. love it!..
Hugs,
Marjorie xx

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous dripping with beautiful embellies and I really need to try enter this challenge this time around
Hugs Kate xx

Christine L said...

A beautiful card Debs... love that the sentiment is the focal point... and you've used such perfect embellishments!

Hugs
Christine x

debby4000 said...

Oh what a gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

coops said...

so gorgeous debs.beautiful elegant design and I love the verse :D

xx coops xx