Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 20 February 2014

Sketch Time at MAWTT

Good morning my lovely crafty friends and welcome to my latest new follower - it's great to see you here.
I have very nearly reached 600 followers - I am so honoured to have you follow my little space in Blogland. I really must sort out some thank you candy very soon - watch this space lol!!!!

So this half term has made me very lazy - I have only been up for 30mins
 (when this post is publishes at 9:00am)

Today we have a fabulous sketch from our lovely boss lady to play with over at 


and here's what I did with it:



I had to laugh when one of my lovely DT buddies asked if I had cut the 'Happy Birthday' sentiment on my Scan n Cut and then said 'cos if you did then I need one!
So here are the card ingredients:

Design Papers: LOTV 'Country Gent'
Sentiment: Basic Shape from Scan n Cut
Alphas and Stars: Cut from Scan n Cut
Card Candi from stash

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from my wonderful DT buddies.

We have this gorgeous prize on offer for one lucky winner:



and here's the sketch to play with:


Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA


Super short post from me this morning as I need to get my act together and get ready to meet Aaron, Kerry and my squidgilicious Grandson Oliver for lunch at Nando's - following a trip to Toys R Us first :o)

Thanks for popping by to see me today - I hope to play catch up with you all later this afternoon/evening.

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

26 comments:

Judith said...

So cute Debs - love these LOTV boys - great sentiment - my scan and cuts still in the box - I'm hoping to get it sorted today! Hugs Judith x

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, love this image, reminds me of my Dad. xxxxx

Sarah said...

Great card Debs and it looks as though you are getting the hang of the new toy!! xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So cute, can't go wrong with LOTV boys, love the colours too

Hazel said...

Absolutely beautiful, I love the image and the colours you've used. Hazel L. x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Debs. I love the image, fabulous papers and wonderful detailing.
I hope you have had a good day.
hugs Sue xx

coops said...

fabulous male card debs.stunning image and i love your design and papers ;D

xx coops xx

Carole said...

Super card Debs. I must agree with our teamie the HB does look fab.
Hope you enjoyed your shop & meal
Hugs
Carole xXx

susiestacey said...

Love card Debs, the Scan Cut sounds like an amazing machine, hope you had a lovely lunch and family time x Susan x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh WOW I too need a scan and cut!!! Love this card its brilliant, Oh We had half term part of last week and part of this and boy was I lazy too, Its fab not having to set the alarm!! Love Hazelxo

Sue B said...

Ooh Debs… this is gorgeous!! what a wonderful layout and I love the scrummy papers… so perfect with the image… it's a fab male card! :-))
Hope you had a lovely day with your family hun!
Big hugs
Sue B xx

Tammy said...

WOW Debs, this is fabulous! I love that sweet image and all of your scan n cut details!!
Hugs, Tammy

Claire said...

Love your masculine card and the jazzy sentiment too! Hope you have had a lovely day. Hugs, Claire xx

Wishcraft said...

Lovely card Debs, love this image and all your details - the Happy Birthday sentiment looks fab :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Janice said...

Great card Debs, I'm well into my LOTV stamps & papers again - & I have loads thanks to you! I love the scan n cut bits too, an impressive bit of kit for sure. Hope you had a fun family day out, Jx

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Debs. I love your image - fabulous papers and lovely details.
It sounds like you are enjoying your new toy!
Pauline
x

Sarah said...

Hi Debs, that's a great card - love the image and your colour choices are perfect.

Sarah

Mau xx said...

Hi Debs, Gorgeous card my sweet friend, Love the super male colours and just love that clever cutting....hmmm!!!
Hugs Mau xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Hi Debs a fab card I can see you are getting the hang of your new toy! Susan xx

Sharon said...

I love this image Debs and the papers are gorgeous. I think men's cards are all the better for LOTV images.
Nearly the weekend - have a lovely one.
Hugs Sharon. x

Jules said...

Tee hee Debs .. .. pleased you are enjoying your half term break!

Loving your card. Those LOTV images are brilliant for so many occasions aren't they?

Not sure if you picked up off my blog the name of the font I used on my Valentine make .. .. but just in case you didn't it was called "CarbonType".

Hope all is good at your end. Sounds like you have a lovely new crafty toy! Hope you are pleased with it.

Have a lovely weekend.

Love Jules xx

Christine L said...

A perfect male card Debs... you've used just the right papers with it too!

Hugs
Christine x

Chrissie said...

A gorgeous card Debs, I love these LOTV images and they're so handy for a quick card.
The colour palette and sentiment looks fabulous too.
Chrissie xx

downrightcrafty said...

a great masculine card love the colours and the sweet image
Hugs Kate xx

Donna said...

Stunning card Debs, love the black mat and the sepia colours, perfect for the occasion :) Donna ♥ x

DesignerDiva said...

Well you already know how much I like this and that FAB 'happy Birthday' die (or scan n cut) cut! Maybe you should save me £'s and take pity on me and cut some lol Love the image, love the colours love all the design!!
Hugs Laurie xx