Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 14 February 2014

My First Play with Scan n Cut

Good evening my lovely crafty friends.
Thank you all so much for your lovely comments on my post earlier - they really mean a lot :o)

I'm back to share a simple card I made with the first play of my new toy - the Brother Scan n Cut.

Everything other than the card base - which I could have made on the machine too - has been cut using the Scan n Cut and the basic shapes that are preloaded.
The stamped sentiment was fussy cut using the Direct Cut option.

I can't tell you how brilliant the cut is - it is so precise and so clean :o)
Just look at the detail of the number - that edge is about 1mm wide!!!




Before I go I would also like to show you the gorgeous flowers my DH had delivered to me today - in my favourite colour - on top of the 'any store vouchers' (or cash to you and me) that he had put inside my card - I am such a lucky girl :o)


Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for popping by again today.
Enjoy the rest of your evening.
I'm looking forward to a scrummy curry later.

TTFN

22 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Great card debs, love the colour tones you have used,

Your flowers are beautiful too., x
Hugs Kelly

Whisper said...

Oooo your new toy sounds fabby and if it cuts clean, that's even better.

What a gorgeous bunch of flowers too, Luv Sam x

Wishcraft said...

Beautiful card Debs... glad you're enjoying your new machine! Gorgeous flowers, and love the frame in your previous post too :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Sarah said...

Fab debut scan n cut card Debs!! Glad that you are happy with it xx

Claire said...

This is a fab card hun, love the colours and glad you are loving your new machine too. WOW those flowers are gorgeous and you are one lucky lady. Hugs, Claire xx

cheryl Baker said...

Oh hun this is one really beautiful card hun, the style is gorgoues and oh those flowers arelush hugs cheryl xx

Liz McGuire, said...

Hi Debs, gorgeous card - so jealous of your new toy! Beautiful flowers too.

Liz x

pinky said...

Gorgeous card Debs, love the soft colours. Lucky girl with the flowers!! Hope you have a nice evening. Got some flowers and chocolates too.

Debbie said...

Wow Just lovely Debs.
I have a Cricut machine, is it different to the Scan n' Cut you have or is it similar.
Lovely hearts. debbiex

Debbie said...

Wow Debs, what a stunning card.such elegance.Glad you're enjoying your new crafty tool and those flowers are beautiful.What a guy.Enjoy.Big hugs Debbie x

Sue said...

Such a beautifully designed card and I love the colours.
Your flowers are gorgeous, yellow flowers are my favourite too.
hugs Sue xx

Lynsey said...

Beautiful card Debs! Your new machine sounds great! I look forward to seeing lots more makes with it! Gorgeous flowers from your hubby, how lovely!
Hugs Lynsey xx

Lynsey said...

Beautiful card Debs! Your new machine sounds great! I look forward to seeing lots more makes with it! Gorgeous flowers from your hubby, how lovely!
Hugs Lynsey xx

Tammy said...

Gorgeous card Debs, I love the colors and all of the hearts! Enjoy your new machine, it sound awesome!
Hugs, Tammy

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Beautiful card Debs love all your cut outs with your new machine. Beautiful flowers too you lucky girl. Susan x

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Debs - sounds like an amazing piece of kit you have been playing with. The flowers are beautiful too x Susan x

Ira Huberts said...

Beautiful card Debs, really {heart} it! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Beautiful card, Debs. I really love the neutral colours you chose.
Gorgeous flowers - you lucky thing!
Caroline xxx

Dawn C said...

Ooh how lucky are you with that machine? Great card. I have a craft robo but don't really use it. X

Christine L said...

Beautiful card Debs... hearing good things about the Scan & Cut.. and wowww what gorgeous flowers!

Christine x

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Debs, so elegant. I'm so pleased you are enjoying your new toy.
Lovely flowers - I hope you had a fabulous evening.
Pauline
x

Sarah said...

Hi Debs, beautiful card - great colours.

You are one lucky lady to get one of those machines! I think I'd have to save for a couple of years first!!

Gorgeous flowers as well.

Sarah