Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 18 February 2014

Lovely Layers at Papertake Weekly

Good afternoon my lovely crafty friends. How's your day been so far? Good I hope :o)
It's half term here this week and I'm enjoying not being tied to time constraints but it does make me a little lazy - I stayed in my PJ's all day yesterday!!!!
No chance of that today though as Jack wants me to take him for 'another' haircut - I'm sure it's not 6 weeks since his last one!!!

Anyway before I head off up to town with him I would just like to share my DT project for


and this week we would like to see lots of 

LOVELY LAYERS

Here's what I did:



I thought it was about time I used some of my scrummy Craftwork Cards stash - had this Tea Dance Collection for such a long time and just kept stroking it lol!!!

Card Ingredients:
Design Papers: Craftwork Cards 'Tea Dance Collection '
Centre Sentiment: Craftwork Cards 'Tea Dance Collection' 
Other Sentiment: Craftwork Cards 
MFT Die-Namics: 'Fishtail STax'
Memory Box: 'Tiffany Frame'
Flowers and Adhesive Pearls from stash
Broken China Distress Ink
Diamond Stickles
Kraft Card Base 

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies and to check out the details of the prize on offer from our wonderful sponsor this week:


Challenges I would like to enter:

Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes - Use Flowers
Make it Monday - Anything Goes
Pile it On - Sentiment as the Focus
Simon Says Stamp - Get Krafty

Thanks for popping by to see me today and for any comments you may wish to leave - I really appreciate it.

Enjoy the rest of the day.
TTFN

32 comments:

Debbie said...

Hiya Debs.
Honestly a Mother's work is never done is it!
What a gorgeous card, love it.
I won't be visiting you for a few days, off to Spain on Thursday to Monday. My Sister is 50 on Friday and i am going with her, my Mum and My friend, it's a secret from my Sister she doesn't know I am going, so took her Birthday pressy this morning to her house.
Ooooo can't wait to see her face.
See you soon.
Dx

Marjorie said...

Wow! This is just so gorgeous Debs.. lovely papers and I really like your design... beautiful card:)..
Hugs,
Marjorie x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So beautiful, love the gorgeous colours

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Debs, such pretty papers and fabulous design.
Pauline
x

Sue B said...

Oh WoW! this is so gorgeous Debs… what beautiful papers… I love the colours… it's a fab layout and the little flowers and pearls are just perfect! :-))
Hope you have a good week and enjoy half term!
Big hugs
Sue B xx

pinky said...

Super pretty card Debs, think I have all those papers somewhere.

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debs, the papers are so beautiful and your layout is fabulous too.
hugs Sue xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debs, the papers are so beautiful and your layout is fabulous too.
hugs Sue xx

tilly's crafts said...

fabulous card Debs and love the soft colours
Kim x

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Debs, lovely stroking papers lol x Susan x

cheryl Baker said...

Oh wow this is stunning hun brilliant design and adore those papers hugs cheryl xx

Claire said...

A very pretty card and loads of layers too - love those papers and colours. Hope you are having a great week. Hugs, Claire x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Beautiful card Debs the papers are gorgeous. Susan xxx

Whisper said...

Absolutely gorgeous hun, am loving those papers and that super frame too.

I love hols too, as it means i'm not running around thinking i've got to be back at the school by 3.10, to pick H up, enjoy your lazy days, Luv Sam x

Daniele said...

so pretty Debs really effective distressed in blue
hugs xx

Lynsey said...

Hi Debs, what a pretty card! Love the layout!
Hugs Lynsey x

SAMARA said...

Just gorgeous. I love your colors and the different shapes in your layers. The middle is a wonderful focal point. I saw your card on MIM. Best, Samara

Lisa S. said...

This is such a striking card, love the design and colors! Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday. Hugs, Lisa DT

Isobel said...

Great card thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart and good luck x

Isobel said...

Great card thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart and good luck x

Jane Savage said...

Stunning, Debs. Those papers are lush! xx

Christine L said...

Loving all the fabulous layers Debs.. beautiful paper choice and colours too!

Christine x

Sheena Mckee said...

Gorgeous card love it thank you for joining in with us at CFTH and good luck

Angie A said...

Very pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Crafting From The Heart! Angie-DT

http://angiescraftblog.blogspot.com/
http://angiesdigistamps.blogspot.com/

Liz McGuire, said...

Another gorgeous one Debs, Liz x

Lady Bug Stampers said...

WOW what a stunning card. Love your colors! Thanks for joining us this week at Created With Love Challenges.
Linda K. Dt
www.ladybugstampers.blogspot.com

Ira Huberts said...

You have layered your pretty papers beautifully Debs, gorgeous LO! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Pia S said...

Beautiful creation with a lovely color scheme, so soft and elegant and love the die cut frame! I spotted your card on MIM.

Donna said...

gosh Debs, this is so pretty, the soft pastels are lush and the design is really eye catching :) Donna ♥ x

Nicole Setter said...

Such pretty colours and your design is so clean and crisp. Thanks for joining in at Crafting From The Heart.
Cheers Nicole DT

BethieJ said...

Your card is BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Thank You for joining us last week at PIO!!
Have a GREAT day!

Bad Kitty said...

very pretty