Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 28 February 2014

Cute as a Button!!

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
Can you believe we are at the end of another week - and the end of another month - this year is racing by!!!
Maybe it's because I've been having so much fun lol!!! 

That was certainly the case when I was making the project that I would like to share with you today.

I just had to do something to keep for myself when I took this photo of my snuggalicious Grand-daughter Ruby Mae at Christmas:



I know I'm biased but isn't she just adorable!!!! She is both beautiful in looks and so beautiful in nature - always so happy :o) Totally as 'cute as a button'

I'm sharing this with you today as I used lots of scrummy Hobby Stash on the project and The Hobby House will be on your TV screens later this morning at 10am - with our very own lovely Nikki in the driving seat - can't wait to see it :o)

So here's what I used:
Image: My snuggalicious Grand-daugher Ruby Mae
Adhesive Alphas from stash - Coloured with Copics (The dark colour is actually Olive Green - but it looks black on these photos!!!)
MFT: Fishtail Stax
Marianne Designs: Anja Squares
Martha Stewart: Scrolled Lace Corner Punch 

Thanks for popping by to see me today - as always it's great to see you.
Have a fabulous day - don't forget to tune in to Create and Craft at 10am :o)

TTFN

18 comments:

May Britt said...

Gorgeous...

Jane Savage said...

What an adorable little girl, Debs. No wonder you're so proud!
Great project too, by the way. Love the papers and the fishtail banners. xx

susiestacey said...

Absolutely adorable she is so sweet Debs x Susan x

Janice said...

Debs this is one to treasure, a lovely picture turned into a lovely keepsake, perfect in every way. Have a great weekend, Jx

Debbie said...

Hi Debs.
OMG Your Granddaughter is soooo gorgeous, those eyes are to die for.
A beautiful Layout, I did something similar to this a few weeks ago with the row of Banners, always looks fab.
Thanks for the Heads up on Hobby House, I always Email in and once got on tv and spoke to Chris who demo's.
I will email today so you might here me....Debbie from Barrow-in-Furness Cumbria!!
Famous at last!
Dx

Debbie said...

What a beautiful creation dearie.Wow she is such a little cutie.Amazing memory to keep and display.Love all the papers and embellishments.Hugs Debbie x

Sue said...

Awwwww Ruby Mae really is a cutie. Such a beautiful photo, I love the pretty papers and gorgeous detailing too.
hugs Sue xx

Sue B said...

Aww this is SO cute Debs… such a lovely photograph of Ruby Mae and you've shown it off to perfection! Love the sentiment with the fab buttons! :-)
Hope you have a good weekend!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Whisper said...

Simply adorable hun, luv Sam x

Dawn C said...

Oh Debs she is adorable & you gave showcased her brilliantly x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Oh Debs what a gorgeous picture of your granddaughter she's so precious! And what a fabulous way to preserve it a really stunning project! Susan xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Such a cutie, love the layout and those buttons and banners look gorgeous

Molecraft said...

Totally gorgeous, what a lovely keepsake!
Helen x

Vicky said...

Gorgeous hun...:o)
Have a lovely weekend...biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Claire said...

A fabulous creation Debs, love the adorable picture of Ruby-Mae and those gorgeous papers. Hope you have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Claire x

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Debs, Ruby Mae is adorable and I love your papers and banners.
Pauline
x

Christine L said...

Very definitely cute as a button hon.... and what a lovely way to make a keepsake for the photo... love it!

Have a good weekend..
Christine x

DesignerDiva said...

Oh my gosh this and Ruby are just so adorable!! Beautiful Debs
Hugs Laurie xx