Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 31 January 2014

You Are My Sunshine

Good afternoon my lovely crafty friends.
Hope you are keeping safe, warm and dry from the shocking weather we are having here in the UK at the moment :o(
I think the best place to be is tucked up in my little crafty haven enjoying some playtime with my scrummy crafty stash :o)

So that's what I have been doing today and I would like to share a framed scrap layout I made earlier - using a gorgeous photo of my squidgilicious Grandson that he had taken at Nursery a few weeks ago.




Hope this brings as big a smile to you as it did to me :o)

Off for a little blogging catch up now.
Enjoy the rest of the day.
TTFN

15 comments:

Claire said...

Love this Debs - what a great keepsake and he is such a happy boy! Weather is just awful here too! Hope you have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Claire x

DesignerDiva said...

YEP! it made me smile. What a handsome little man he is and your frame is just perfect Debs!
Hugs Laurie xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a fab layout and great idea to make it into a picture, so much more interesting than just a photo. He looks a happy chappie x

Chrissy said...

Such a sweet little boy and love your layout Debs..fabulous papers and colours and love the frame..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Ira Huberts said...

You have made such a stunning LO of your grandson Debs, there's a lot of love spent here, that really shows! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Wishcraft said...

Aww lovely photo! Love how you've used it too, looks fab hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Debs, such a fabulous photograph and beautifully designed layout.
Pauline
x

Sue said...

This is just so lovely Debs. Such a gorgeous photo and I love all your fabulous detailing.
I hope you have a good weekend.
hugs Sue xx

Tammy said...

Oh what a fabulous creation Debs, I love the bright colors and your grandson looks so happy... what a cutie!
Hugs, Tammy

cheryl Baker said...

oh hun just adore,this to bits,such great photos,and super,handsome wee man hugs Cherylx

Sarah said...

Hi Debs, oh wow that is stunning! Gorgeous picture and a fabulous project.

Hope you have a good weekend,
Sarah

susiestacey said...

What a beautiful piece Debs and your gGrandson is gorgeous, such a precious keepsake. Weather here is awful, have a good crafty weekend x Susan x

Lynsey said...

Wow Debs this is stunning! Your little grandson is a cutie and this is the perfect way to display such a lovely photo!
Hugs Lynsey x

mixamatoasties said...

Wow, that's fab Debs! Brilliant project. And such a cute model too ;)

Susan x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

This is fab Debs, love the picture of Oliver and the bright papers are perfect with it. Susan x