Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 29 January 2014

Vintage with Lace at Divas by Design

Good morning my lovely crafty friends. Hope you are having a wonderful week so far.
It's my usual super speedy post this morning as my squidgilicious Grandson Oliver is on his way to play :o)

So I'm here to share my DT make for 


and this week Team B are sharing some inspiration on the theme

VINTAGE WITH LACE




Card Ingredients:
Image: LOTV 'So Many Presents'
Colouring Medium: Copics - Dress and Hat paper-pieced
Design Papers: LOTV 'Country Lady'
Sentiment: LOTV 'Set 28 - Vintage Labels'
Magnolia Doo Hickey Swirl
MFT Mini Royal Roses
Adhesive Pearls and Lace from stash

Our sponsor this week is the fabulous 

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for popping by to see me.
Looking forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.

I'll be back a little later with another DT share :o)

TTFN

17 comments:

Juls said...

Just beautiful! Hugs Juls

Marianne's Craftroom said...

How adorable and what super rich colours. Enjoy your day x

Jane Savage said...

Wonderful card, Debs. Love those DP's and your fab paper-piecing. That swirl looks amazing too. xx

tilly's crafts said...

gorgeous card Debs, love the LOTV image and the rich colours
Kim x

Sarah said...

Such a sweet card Debs and I love the paper piecing. Have a lovely day xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Debs, I love the sweet image, beautiful papers and fabulous layout.
I hope you have a good day.
hugs Sue xx

Sue B said...

Aww this is really sweet Debs… such an adorable image… I love her paper pieced hat and dress… gorgeous papers! the card has a wonderful vintage feel to it !! :-)
Hope you have a wonderful day with Oliver hun!
Big Hugs
Sue B xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ohhh this is fabby, what a great card, Love it, Have a Fun Squidgy Day, Love Hazelx

Vicky said...

Love this vintage card sweetie, love the fab image & the gorgeous rich colour.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Dawn C said...

Lovely card hon x

Whisper said...

Oooo what a stunning vintage layout, with gorgeous papers and image, Luv Sam x

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Debs, such a sweet image and lovely papers and embellishments.
Pauline
x

Claire said...

A gorgeous card hun, love the papers and colours and lots of lovely embellies. Hope you have had a lovely day. Hugs, Claire x

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous Debs, love the rich colours.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Gorgeous Debs, love the colours and pretty embellishments. Hope you had fun with Oliver! Susan x

DesignerDiva said...

Morning Debs hope you had a lovely time with Oliver yesterday? I'm a little late I haven't had a minute to catch up with myself this week!
This card is beautiful, I love the rich red and my favourite die cut swirls.
Being lazy I'm adding my comment to the card above here too! What a fab image that is and once again beautiful details.
Hopefully catch up soon and I can't wait to meet up again
Hugs Laurie xx

coops said...

so stunning debs.fabulous sweet image and I love your design and paper piecing ;D

xx coops xx