Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 15 January 2014

Use Ribbon at Divas by Design

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
Thank you for all your kind words about my back yesterday - you are all so lovely.
This evening my DH and I are going to try a Pilates class - I have been wanting to do Pilates for such a long time - I've heard that it should help with my back problems - if done right - so I'm looking forward to it. It will also be great to do something together :o)

So a super quick post as my squidgilicious Grandson Oliver is here to play this morning and there are some Mr Tumble jigsaws that need to be put together with my help :o)

Today we have a new challenge over at 


and the theme is 

RIBBON

Here's what I did:




Card Ingredients:

A selection of red and white ribbons from stash 
Sizzix 657235 Lacy Heart 
Small heart punches
Rhinestone Heart from Hobbycraft
Small alpha stickers from stash

Simple design - hope you like it :o)

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out far more stunning inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for popping by today.
Hope to play catch up with you all later.
TTFN

23 comments:

Sarah said...

Simple and brilliant Debs!! (the card that is, not you...no, you are brilliant...you know what I mean!!) xx

Sharon said...

This is such a fabulous use of ribbon Debs. Very striking.
Hope your back keeps continuing to improve. I have had my fair share of back pain (prior to an op) so I can understand how you feel.
Hugs Sharon. x

susiestacey said...

Great card Debs and a wonderful way to use up your ribbons x Susan x

Jane Savage said...

What a fantastic showcase for such gorgeous ribbon, Debs. Looks amazing! xx

coops said...

so stunning debs.really fabulous design with the ribbons and I love the hearts :D

xx coops x

Rebekah said...

This is great Debs I love the simplicity and striking colour hugs R xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debs, I love the way you have arranged the ribbons and the colours are wonderful.
I hope you enjoy your Pilates class, I wish I could get my hubby to try something like that!!
hugs Sue xx

Dawn C said...

Gosh this is really striking hon, really lovely card x

Lorraine A said...

OOH this is gorgeous Debs !! I love all the ribbons and the heart design is lovely ! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Claire said...

Love what you have done with this Debs, makes a great card and I think maybe I should enter this week's challenge because I have plenty of ribbon!!!! Hope the pilates class goes well for you both. Speak soon. Hugs, Claire xxx

Sue B said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Debs! I love how you've used the pretty ribbons… what a fab design! I really like the hearts too - this is perfect for Valentines! :-)
Hope the Pilates class goes well... they do say it helps with back probs.
Have a lovely day hun
Hugs Sue B xx

pinky said...

What a stunning way to use ribbon Debs, its gorgeous. Hope you enjoy the Pilates, I have one of those machines here and they are brilliant.

Avril Ann said...

Debs, this is just class, a fabulous use of ribbons hun xx

DesignerDiva said...

Debs you are so clever and always come up with a design that is totally 'out of the box' this is fabulous, I love how you used the ribbon.
Thank yo so much for the beautiful get well card that dropped through me letterbox this morning, it really cheered me up. I see you and Claire are back off to the NEC in March, I think I'd love to join you this time if you don't mind?
Hugs Laurie xx

Liz McGuire, said...

Oh my! Some gorgeous ribbon there - a perfect idea for a card,

Liz x

Vicky said...

Oooh utterly delightful hun...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Whisper said...

Oooo what a fabby way of using ribbons and am loving all the hearts too.

Sorry to hear about your back and i hope the Pilates hopes too, Luv Sam x

Wishcraft said...

Love all the ribbon, it looks fab hun! Gorgeous card. Hope you enjoy the pilates class... hubby is fine with going to the gym but I'd never get him to do any classes! Hugs, Lisa x

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous Debs, fabulous use of the ribbons.
Hugs
Wendy xx

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Debs, such a striking way to use ribbon.
I hope you and hubby enjoy your Pilates class.
Pauline
x

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card sweetie love the use of ribbons hun, very creative. Its lush!!

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW Debs this is brilliant, what a great card, Love what you have done with the ribbon, Love Hazelxox

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Fab card Debs such a brilliant design. Susan x