Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 20 January 2014

The Gardener

Good evening.
Well I'm back with another share for today - to see my first post please scroll down or click here but I have a confession to make that I didn't get to the end of the ironing basket - in fact I didn't get any ironing done as I got caught up playing with some new stash that the postie brought - but I'll share those another day :o)

This time I'd like to share another male card made for my MiL's friend  to give to her Husband:




Card Ingredients:

Image: Mo Manning 'Gardener Guy'
Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers and Die Cut Embellishments: Hunkydory 'It's a Man's World'

Challenges I would like to enter:
Mo Manning DP2 - Something New (Design Papers and Die Cut Embellishments)
Dream Valley - Boys/Men
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes
Charisma Cardz - It's a Boy Thing 

Well I best get on and make a start on that ironing :o(

Thanks for calling by again.
Enjoy your evening.
TTFN

22 comments:

Sarah said...

A fabulous card Debs, it's really difficult, I find, to source images for the older chap and this is just perfect!! xx

susiestacey said...

So glad you enjoyed Strictly - would love to go. Another great card Debs - can't wait for the warmer weather to come and l can get into the greenhouse and allotment x Susan x

Janice said...

Brilliant male card, love the gardener and his little shed. Is the shed stamped or paper or what, can't make my mind up. Jx

Claire said...

Fab card hun, perfect for a male. Have a lovely evening. Hugs, Claire x

Wishcraft said...

Fab male card Debs... love that image and your details are perfect with him :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Mau xx said...

Hi Debs, hope you had a great weekend. Thanks for calling, always love to see you :o))
Great male card, suit my hubby as he is a superb gardener. Love the papers and die too.
Hugs Mau xx

Whisper said...

Oooo what a fabby image and layout.

What's ironing ??, i only do it, when i have too, Luv Sam x

Sue said...

Fabulous card Debs, I love the image and such wonderful papers to go with it.
hugs Sue xx

Sharon said...

I can't fault you Debs, after all playing with crafty stash is far better than a pile of ironing!!!
A fab male card and I am sure it will be loved. The image is fab and love the design.
Have a lovey week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Hi Debs another brilliant card, love the image. Susan x

Mau xx said...

sorry I forgot to say Thanks for joining us for Mo's challenge Debs.
Hugs Mau xx

Liz McGuire, said...

Tut, tut, tut. Wouldn't catch me playing with new stash when there is ironing to be done!!

Fab card, Liz x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Wow, debs I love this card. The she'd looks fab.

Hugs Kelly

Tammy said...

What a fabulous masculine card Debs! I love that beautifully colored image and your awesome die cut embellishments!
Hugs, Tammy

downrightcrafty said...

such a gorgeous creation love the colours
Hugs Kate xx

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie this is just gorgeous, fabulous creation, hugs Pops x x x

Sue B said...

Oh this is fab Debs… what a wonderful design! everything has come together beautifully on this card and it's so perfect for a gardener! he is gonna love this!! :-)
Take Care
Hugs Sue xx

coops said...

stunning male card debs.the image is brilliant and i love your fab scene ;D

xx coops xx

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Debs, such a brilliant image and great details.
Pauline
x

Elaine L. said...

What a wonderful 'guy'
card, Debs! I love all the themed paper. Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge.

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

A great 90th card and I love the fab images you have used.

Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz in our Boy Thing challenge and good luck.

Sarahxx

Vee said...

Fabulous card, great image and colours for a man. Thanks for playing with Charisma
xx Vee