Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 4 January 2014

Something New at A Gem of a Challenge

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
Hope all are well and those not I wish a speedy recovery.
I also hope those living near the UK Coastal areas are safe, warm and most importantly dry.

I have 2 DT makes to share with you today and my first one is for the new challenge over at 


We have now changed to a fortnightly challenge which means you have more time to play along.

So for the next 2 weeks the theme picked by the lovely Sue is

Something New

For example, new baby, job, home or you can use some new stash

The prize for the winner is 2 Individual Digi images
(NO SETS, PERSONALISED WATERMARK'S OR SENTIMENT SETS) 
of the winners choice from PINKGEM DESIGNS.....

I made another New Year Calendar:





Here's what I used:
Image: Pink Gem Designs 'Fairy Chloe'
Design Papers: LOTV 'Nitwits Always & Forever' - a Christmas pressie from my DH
Colouring Medium: Copics
Pearl Strings from The Hobby House
Sentiment: PC Generated
Ribbons from stash
Spellbinders: Labels 18 - another Christmas pressie from my DH
Decorative Floral Ovals
Star Dust Stickles

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies and to welcome our new teamie - Pauline

Challenges I would like to enter:

MilkCoffee Challenge - Celebrations
Sparkle n Sprinkle January Challenge - Anything Goes 'Use Glitter'
Really Reasonable Ribbon's - Pink & Ribbon
Creative Inspirations Challenge - Celebration 
Simon Says Stamp - Something New 
A Little Bit Crafty - Celebrate!
A Creative Romance - Something New 
Brown Sugar - Use Ribbon or Twine
The House that Stamps Built - New to You (Design Papers & Spellbinder Dies)

I'll be back a bit later with my DT project for The Hobby House - after we have popped down to Ikea to have a look at some more drawers for my little crafty haven :o)

Thank you so much for calling in to see me today - I really appreciate your visit and always look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.

Have a wonderful weekend whatever your plans are.
TTFN

22 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

What a fabulous calendar Debs! Good luck with the drawers! Susan x

Sarah said...

Gorgeous calendar Debs xx

Avril Ann said...

Debs this is just gorgeous, hun, would grace anyone's Craft Desk, Happy New Year my friend xxx

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie this is stunning, hugs Pops x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debs, you have coloured sweet Chloe so beautifully and I love the papers.
I hope you have a good day.
hugs Sue xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So gorgeous, love the pretty colours. Lucky you having an Ikea, wish we did

Claire said...

Another gorgeous easel calendar with a lovely image and fab colours. Hugs, Claire x

Janice said...

Gorgeous - what a fab desk calendar,Jx

Molecraft said...

Such a gorgeous project, love it! Happy new year Debs!
Helen x

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous Debs...enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Hugs
Wendy xx

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous calendar Debs, I love those papers - I will be posting something on my blog using them tomorrow.
Pauline
x

Shelly said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Debs!!!

Janet said...

This is beautiful Debs x

Anne Temple said...

This is so cute! What a great project to be displayed on someone's desk all year. So glad you shared it with us for the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge this month.

NGCARDS said...

Such a sweet image and a wonderful card! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations and I hope you will continue to play along with our challenges! xxx

coops said...

so gorgeous debs.beautful papers and I love the pretty image and colours ;D

xx coops xx

Sue said...

Hello again Debs, just popping back to say thank you for taking part in A Little Bit Crafty Challenge this month.
Sue xx

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

What a sweet calendar...love it...and every year I say I'm gonna create a few of these...and never do...now I'm inspired to start for next year...maybe then I will get 'em done !!

Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week. Good luck. Hope to see you again.

Lynn, BSCB DT

Helene Siermans said...

So cute... Love the calender note and the sentiment...

Thank you for joining our challenge at Brown Sugar this week - good luck!
Nick

Bonnie said...

Great card! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.

Jessie L. said...

What a beautiful project, and a great way to keep your gorgeous calendar on display all year! Thanks for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon. Hope to see you again for the next challenge!

E. Marie said...

Cute little sparkly fairy. Great idea for calendar! Thank you for joining us at Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge this month.