Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 20 January 2014

Sketch #27 at Sketch n Stash

Good morning my lovely crafty friends. Hope you had a lovely weekend doing all the things you wanted to.
Strictly was absolutely A-MAZ-ING darrrrrlings!!! I loved it (and so did my DH) - we had brilliant seats - so close you could see the colour of their eyes. Unfortunately though we were not allowed to take any photos :o(
I would definitely want to go again - so I hinted as much to Aaron and Kerry as an idea for my Christmas present this year when they came for lunch today lol!!!

Anyway it's the start of a new week and the start of another new challenge over at 


I can't believe it's been two weeks since the last challenge - how quick did that go!!!

So here's the sketch for this fortnight:


and here's what I did with it using one of our sponsor images 



Image: Stitchy Bear Stamps 'Heart with Rose Swag'
Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers: Carta Bella 'Beautiful Moments'
Spellbinders: Labels 18 and Plain Ovals
Memory Box: Madera Corner
Retro Flower Punch - Medium and Small
Adhesive Gemstones from stash
Glossy Accents added to heart
Viva Decor Pearl Pen - Red 

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for popping by to see me today - I really appreciate your support and always look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.

Have a fabulous day.
I might be back with another share a little bit later - but only if I manage to get to the end of the dreaded ironing basket :o(
Wish me luck!!!

TTFN

16 comments:

Claire said...

Glad you enjoyed Strictly hun - very jealous LOL. Lovely card with loads of layers ad gorgeous colours. Have a fab day! It's a cold and very frosty one! Hugs, Claire x

debby4000 said...

Oh what a beautiful card.
luv
Debby

Jane Savage said...

Beautiful card, Debs, love those papers! Glad you enjoyed Strictly and it was not a DIS-AS-TAAR, DARLING! :) xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Debby, I love the colours and beautiful papers.
I am pleased you had a good weekend and enjoyed Strickly.
hugs Sue xx

Mary J said...

So gorgeous Debs - love the row of flowers along the top!

Sue B said...

Oh this is beautiful Debs… I so love those papers… and really like how you've layered up and the scrummy glossy heart is fab!!
Glad you enjoyed Strictly… it sounds wonderful !!
Hope you get through the ironing ok hun!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Whisper said...

Aaah absolutely gorgeous and i'm so glad you loved 'Strictly', Luv Sam x

susiestacey said...

Lovely card Debs and a great combination of papers x Susanx

Donna said...

Stunning card Debs and such an elegant image...the papers are beautiful too! :) Donna ♥ x

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous Debs, love those papers and quite like this sketch too, may have to try join in this time around
Hugs Kate xx

cotnob said...

Such a gorgeous card Debs, I love your papers and colours.
I'm so glad you enjoyed Strictly.
Pauline
x

Avril Ann said...

OMG Debs, this is outstanding hun, what a fabulous image, beautifully coloured and the BP's and LO are stunning hun xxx

Janice said...

I'll bet strictly was fab and it sounds like you had great seats, fingers crossed you get more tickets next year. Love this card too, a gorgeous heart image, and a super sketch I have to say, been playing with it today myself. Jx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

This fabulawsh dahling lol! Great image and love the sheen! I have e mailed you Debs x

Julie said...

This is gorgeous, Debs - love the image and your fab papers and colours! Hugs, Juliexx

coops said...

so stunning debs.beautiful image and i love your papers :D

xx coops xx