Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 6 January 2014

Sketch #26 at Sketch n Stash - Option 'Vintage'

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
Hope you had a wonderful weekend.
I decided to make a start at re-organising my little crafty haven - after 7 hours hard at it I thought I may have bitten off more than I could chew but I'm glad to say that there are just a few more bits n pieces to sort and then it's finished - I certainly won't be doing that again in a hurry!!!!

So today we have another new challenge for you over at 


with this sketch to work with and an optional theme of 

VINTAGE

Here's what I did:




Card Ingredients:
Image: Bildmalarna 'Letters and Roses'
Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers: LOTV 'Nitwits Always and Forever'
Spellbinders: Fleur De Lis Squares - Christmas Pressie from my DH :o)
Memory Box: Corner Bow
Adhesive Pearls from stash
Sentiment: Stampin Up

Our fabulous sponsor this week is
offering 1 lucky winner

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for coming to see me today - your visits are always appreciated.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

18 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Debs, such an cute image. I love the papers and beautiful colours.
hugs Sue xx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card my sweetie love the bildmalarna image. Yeah I've got mine to sort out but I keep putting it off & finding small places to craft lol. Really needs doing though :0(

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Hi Debs what a gorgeous card today! Loving the papers and image! Oh dear I need to clear my craft room up yet again I can never keep it tidy! Susan x

Whisper said...

Oooo a great colour combination, layout and a cute image too.

You were brave clearing out your craft room, Alan keeps wanting me to do mine and get rid of some of the papers too !!, Luv Sam x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card debs, I like the image the frame and the swirls
Kevin xx

Claire said...

OMG 7 hours!!!! It's a wonder you came out alive LOL! Hope it's all sorted now. Love your card, sweet image and pretty papers and detailing. Hope you have a lovely day. Hugs, Claire x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oooh i haven't used one of these girlies for ages, such a cutie and lovely range of colours

Christine L said...

Gorgeous card Debs... lovely image and layout!

Hugs
Christine x

Chrissy said...

Such a pretty card Debs..love the sweet image and colouring and never thought to use the bow die upside down[so to speak] looks fabulous.

luv CHRISSYxx

Donna Mosley said...

Just so gorgeous Debs, love the very sweet image and the design and details are so pretty. OMG! you certainly had a sort out hun. Well done.

Donna x

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Debs, beautiful image and I love the pinks.
Pauline
x

Julie said...

Super card, Debs- love the image and your colour combo is awesome, loving the papers! Hugs, Juliexx

Wishcraft said...

Super sweet image and a lovely card, so pretty :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Tammy said...

WOW this is gorgeous Debs! I love that sweet image and it's colored beautifully... fabulous new spellbinder die too!
Hugs, Tammy

Jules said...

Hi Debs

Great card and fabby sketch. Will have to try and find time to try that one!!

I hope you had a great Christmas and wish you all the best for 2014. May it be a happy and healthy one for you and your family.

Love Jules xx

pinky said...

What a sweet sweet card Debs, love the wee image.

Donna said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous card Debs, a really pretty design and such a cute image :) Donna ♥ x

coops said...

so gorgeous debs.stunning pretty image and I love your papers :D

xx coops xx