Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 4 January 2014

Ribbon Theme at The Hobby House

Hello again my lovely crafty friends - this is my second DT post for the day - please click here or scroll down to see my DT project for A Gem of a Challenge.

So as promised I'm here to share another DT make and this time it's for 


and this month's fabulous inspiration theme is

RIBBONS

So you could make anything at all as long as it has ribbon somewhere and you have used any Hobby House item - don't forget to tell us what you have used and include a link to the item in store.

Here's what I decided to do




Using this gorgeous selection of ribbons from The Hobby House I made a few ribbon flowers and attached them to a wicker heart I bought in the sales.
A few ready made mulberry roses available here from The Hobby House and a pearl brad and spacer and a sentiment to finish it off.

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the awesome inspiration from my DT buddies.
It would be lovely if you could join in the fun with us - 1 very lucky winner will win



Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

I had a successful trip to Ikea and managed to purchase all the items on my wishlist.
Now I need to get on and have a mahooooosive sort out of my crafty stash - but that will be after I've had a nice cup of tea!!!!

Thanks for dropping by (again).
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

TTFN

23 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

A gorgeous wreath Debs, the ribbons look so pretty and love the delicate shade of aqua! Susan x

cheryl Baker said...

Wow love this hun those flowers are gorgeous hugs cheryl x

Sharon said...

Happy New Year Debs.
Your heart is gorgeous. I love the beautiful embellies and the blue looks gorgeous against the heart.
Hugs Sharon. x

downrightcrafty said...

A stunning creation with beautiful ribbon flowers so inspiring
Hugs Kate xxxx

Claire said...

Love what you have done with the ribbons, gorgeous colours and a great way to decorate a heart. Have a lovely weekend hun. Hugs, Claire x

Janice said...

Beautiful Debs, & such gorgeous flowers to decorate. I'm sure Ikea was fun - not a store near us but it's one I'd love to visit...how sad am I! Jx

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW this is stunning Debs, Looks so pretty, Ohh We dont have Ikea here. Maybe its a good job as I might overspend!! The nearest one to us is Edinburgh and thats 2 hours away :)
Happy tidy up, Love Hazelxox

Vicky said...

Utterly gorgeous as always hun...and wishing you a very happy new year too....:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

susiestacey said...

Beautiful decoration Debs, love your ribbon flowers. Sorry l have not visited for a while - life has been getting in the way of crafting lol.
Happy New Year x Susan x

susiestacey said...

Beautiful decoration Debs, love your ribbon flowers. Sorry l have not visited for a while - life has been getting in the way of crafting lol.
Happy New Year x Susan x

Christine L said...

A gorgeous creation Debs...bet it looked fab on the wall...

Hugs
Christine x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debs, I love the way you have used the ribbon and the colours are beautiful too.
hugs Sue xx

Donna Mosley said...

This is so gorgeous Debs, love the scrummy flowers. Hope you got your stash sorted, I still haven't.

Donna x

Wendy said...

So gorgeous Debs, love your ribbon flowers.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Donna Mosley said...

This is so gorgeous Debs, love the scrummy flowers. Hope you got your stash sorted, I still haven't.

Donna x

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Debs, such gorgeous colours and I love your sentiment.
I hope you have fun in your craft room.
Pauline
x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

How gorgeous, I often admire these hearts but this looks so much prettier with the gorgeous flowers and ribbon, love the colours

Jane Savage said...

Wow, Debs this is just gorgeous. I love that beautiful blue. This would look stunning in anyone's home(especially mine!! :D )
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and a happy New Year! xx

Ira Huberts said...

Happy New Year to you Debs! Hope you enjoyed the holidays?
Your heart wreath is fab, love your embellishments!! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Debbie said...

Debs...this is absolutely beautiful. I just love the gorgeous colours you have chosen.
Hugs Debbie x

Tracey Murphy said...

This is so beautiful, Debs! I love the different flowers you have created, all with just ribbon. Really amazing & inspirational!
xx

Tammy said...

Oh, I love your wicker heart Debs!! Gorgeous colors and details, so beautiful!
Hugs, Tammy

Bad Kitty said...

Gorgeous