Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 29 January 2014

Ribbon Inspiration for The Hobby House

Hello again  my lovely crafty friends.
As promised in my first post this morning I'm back with another DT share and this time it's for

THE HOBBY HOUSE

and the fabulous theme this month is

RIBBON

There are still a few days left for you to get your projects in - but don't forget that you must use at least one Hobby House item and you must tell us what it is.

Here's what I did:




And here's what I used:
Image: Elizabeth Bell Topper 'Baking with Grandma'
The Hobby House Mixed Ribbons 'Country Red Check'
The Hobby House Mulberry Roses 'Red Velvet'
The Hobby House 'Cupcake Charm'

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for popping by again.
Enjoy the rest of the day.
TTFN

18 comments:

Sarah said...

Ooh Debs, how cute is that? I notice you didn't share the secret recipes inside though!! xx

downrightcrafty said...

just beautiful love the colours and the details all so gorgeous
Hugs Kate xx

Janice said...

This is so sweet Debs, love the image, the colours and all those gorgeous ribbons, brilliant, Jx

Ira Huberts said...

Supersweet recipe book cover Debs, beautifully made! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous book cover Debs love the image looks like she could cook up a few good recipes x Susan x

Tammy said...

Your recipe book is gorgeous Debs! I love that perfect image and the beautiful vintage feel!
Hugs, Tammy

Claire said...

This is lovely, great use of ribbon and gorgeous colours. Hugs, Claire x

Wishcraft said...

Fab idea Debs, and it looks gorgeous... love the pretty ribbons you've used :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

What a lovely project Debs! I love the edging of punk... Very pretty x

Sue said...

This is so beautiful Debs. I love the cute image, gorgeous colours and such pretty ribbons.
hugs Sue xx

Wendy said...

Fabulous project Debs, so gorgeous.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Fabulous idea Debs and it looks wonderful! Susan x

Jane Savage said...

Fantastic idea, Debs, and that is such a stunning image. Love how you've used the ribbons. Fab! xx

Judith said...

This is gorgeous Debs - I just love the way you've used the gorgeous gingham ribbon - a really great idea hugs Judith x

Mary J said...

That's so beautiful, Debs! Your colouring is so gorgeous and I love all the details together!

coops said...

so stunning debs.really beautiful image and I love your rich colours :D

xx coops xx

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Debs, I love the rich reds and perfect image for a recipe book.
Pauline
x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Debs I am in love with this gorgeous card the image is divine those ribbons are beautiful, super, super project.
hugs
lorraine x