Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 26 January 2014

Pretty in Pink (and Grey)

Good morning my lovely crafty friends and welcome to my latest new followers - it's great to see you here and I thank you for your support.
Hope you are having a lovely weekend so far :o)
I had a fabulous crafty playtime yesterday - trying to get ahead with some DT work and also completing some orders for my friend and today I would like to share one of those makes with you.

I'm loving my re-discovered Stamping Bella Uptown Girls since I 'tidied' up my little craft haven so I decided to ink up this beauty and team it with some of my favourite Design Papers:




Card Ingredients:
Image: Stamping Bella 'Uptown Girl - Audrey'
Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers: Bo Bunny 'Isabella'
Spellbinders: 'Timeless Rectangles'
Chipboard Buttons: Bo Bunny 'Isabella'
Flowers from Stash 
Trinket: Bo Bunny 'Isabella'
Ribbons from stash
Sentiment Tags: LOTV
Spun Sugar Distress Ink

Challenges I would like to enter:

Stampin for the Weekend - Happy Birthday
2 Creative Chicks - Anything Goes
Incy Wincy - Flower Frenzy
Love to Create - Buttons
Without Words - Spots and/or Stripes
Crafty Sentiment Designs - Birthdays
Deep Ocean Challenge - Birthday
Inky Chicks - BINGO (metal embellishment, flowers, butterflies)
Sweet Stamps - Anything Goes
In The Pink - Die Cuts and/or Punches

Right I better go and get on with the Sunday lunch - all the boys, the girls and my 3 adorable Grandchildren are coming so I'll be busy busy busy for the day - but I love it :o)

Hope to play catch up with you all later this evening when it all quietens down lol!!!

Have a wonderful day whatever your plans.
TTFN

33 comments:

Sarah said...

Love this card Debs, great papers and that image is fantastic. Have a lovely day xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Its gorgeous Debs, really girly girly! Have a wonderful time today sounds like heaven! Susan x

Janice said...

Brilliant stamp Debs and a super card. Love the pink dress. Hope you have a lovely family day , Jx

Sue said...

Stunning card Debs. I love the stylish image, gorgeous papers and beautiful detailing.
Have a lovely day with your family.
hugs Sue xx

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Wow! Just stunning, Debs. Love this uptown girl with the pink and grey combo.
Thanks for the tip on embossing inks.
I noticed that the dew drops say they are fast drying, do they still work?
Caroline xxx

Wishcraft said...

Ooh love that stamp, she's fabulous! Gorgeous papers and details, a lovely card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Debbie said...

Wow Debs, what a stunning card, love it.
I have a few SB stamps (not this one unfortunately) this is so nice.
Gorgeous colouring and fab Design Papers. Have a great Sunday.
Dx

Claire said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Debs, love these images and what fabulous colours/papers. Very elegant. Have a lovely dinner and enjoy the rest of your day. Hugs, Claire x

Christine L said...

Hi Debs.... this is absolutely so gorgeous... and very elegant too! I'd love to see it at In The Pink too if you get a minute.. the theme this time is diecuts so it would be a perfect entry!

Hope you're having a lovely family day... I gotta say though, you don't look old enough to have grandchildren!

Hugs
Christine x

Christine L said...

Hi Debs.... this is absolutely so gorgeous... and very elegant too! I'd love to see it at In The Pink too if you get a minute.. the theme this time is diecuts so it would be a perfect entry!

Hope you're having a lovely family day... I gotta say though, you don't look old enough to have grandchildren!

Hugs
Christine x

Jac said...

Gorgeous, love the pink and grey, very elegant too, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week. Jac x

Sandy Fredrick said...

Beautiful design, love the color and the way you shaded her dress. Love those wonderful embellishments. Thank you for joining us in this weeks blog challenge at SweetStamps.com.

Sue B said...

Ooh she's gorgeous Debs… very Audrey Hepburn… and you've coloured her to perfection! I love the pretty papers and embellies… Isabella are my fave at the moment! :-)
Hope you're having a lovely weekend... enjoy your Sunday Lunch hun!
Big hugs
Sue xx


Molecraft said...

Fabulous, very stylish and love the colours!
Helen x

DesignerDiva said...

Fantastic card Debs, I love Audrey and that fab Bo Bunny paper.
Hope you had a lovely weekend
Hugs Laurie xx

Michelle said...

Beautiful card, I love all the embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Love To Create this week.

susiestacey said...

Very chic Debs, love it x Susan x

Ruza Rebel said...

Gorgeous card! Love the image, your coloring, and your use of embellishments!
Thank you for sharing your "Button it Up" project with us at Love to Create Challenges this week.
Ruza, LTC Admin/Designer
Ruza's Craft Corner

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous, fab image and pretty colours.
luv
Debby

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, I just love your creation, big hugs love Pops x x x

coops said...

wow so stunning debs.those colours are fabulous and I love your design and gorgeous image :D

xx coops xx

Lisa T said...

This is so gorgeous! I love this Stampin Bella.

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Debs, I love your beautifully coloured image and fabulous papers.
Pauline
x

Pam said...

What a beautiful card!
Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks

Have a creative day.
Pam
♥ Scrap N Sew Granny ♥
♥ Pam's Stitched With Love ♥


Marianne's Craftroom said...

Thanks for all your visits while I have been away. Gorgeous pretty card, love the image and embellies

Cathy said...

Fabulous card, love the image. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Sentiments challenge.
Cathy xx

downrightcrafty said...

Tres Chic what a lovely image and love the die to frame her and the beautiful embellies
Hugs Kate xx

Jane Savage said...

Uber chic, Debs. Love this colour combo xx

Kat W said...

Ooh la la! A very elegant design to show off this very elegant lady! Gorgeous details too :-)
Thanks for sharing with us at In The Pink :-)
Hugs, Kat x

Bridget Curnow said...

Wow superb colouring and layout, absolutely stunning creation :)

Thank you so much for joining us at
Without Words Challenge I hope you will try to join us again next Month :)
Have a lovely day
Crafty hugs
Bridget :)

Sue said...

Hello again Debs, just popping back for another look at your gorgeous card and to say Thank you for taking part in the Without Words Challenge this month.
hugs Sue xx

Julie said...

This is lovely - some really cute embellishments too!

Thanks for joining us at Stampin' For the Weekend for our Anything Goes challenge!

Hugs

Julie x

Nana said...

Beautiful. Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks

Have a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥