Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 2 January 2014

A Review of 2013

Good evening.
Hope you've had a good day.
I made a start at putting the Christmas Decorations away - only got as far as the dining room - somehow I didn't want to de-Christmas everywhere just yet :o(

I also had a little play in my Crafty Haven but as I can't share those makes with you just yet I thought I would join in the fun with Coops and take a look back at my stats for 2013 and show the posts that had the most page views and the posts with the most comments for each month.

So here goes:

January the post with most views was this one with 193 views


and the one with the most comments was this one with 41 comments

February most views - 183

and most comments - 48

March most views - 154

Most comments - 41

Apr most views - 159

Most comments - 47

May most views - 166 and most comments - 52

Jun most views - 220

Most comments - 40

July most views - 227

Most comments - 41

Aug most views - 198

Most comments - 44

Sept most views - 390

Most comments - 35

Oct most views - 209 and most comments 52

Nov most views - 120

Most comments - 37

Dec most views - 87 and most comments 36

 It has been great to have a look back at what I have made over the year and see how it compares with some of my favourites that I shared earlier this week.

I'll be back tomorrow with a new DT share.

Thanks for popping by.
Have a fabulous evening.
TTFN

10 comments:

cotnob said...

This is a fun thing to do Debs, I can see why your fabulous creations had so many views and comments, such a wonderful variety of projects.
Pauline
x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah these are all super Debs. They are fab. I havent deChristmased yet either. Dont want to take the tree down but gonna have to :( Have a Fabby Christmas, Love Hazelxo

cheryl Baker said...

These are all stunning hun, gorgeous selection happy new year hun hugs cheryl xx

Whisper said...

Oooo this makes for interesting reading (and a stunning range of cards too)- i must confess i do find sometimes the reviews compared to the comments - quite outstanding, i have 1 card that has over 300 reviews with only 30 comments !!!, Luv Sam x

Claire said...

And I am not surprised at being the most popular as all of these makes are super gorgeous and as I said previously you are just an inspiration with your fabulous designs and creativity. Hugs and love, Claire x

Sue said...

It's lovely to see so many of your gorgeous creations all in one go Debs! Your designs really are so beautiful and I love the colours you use.
We took down all our Christmas decorations today, it always makes me feel a bit sad but I have left all the gorgeous cards I received up for now, including the stunning one that you sent me.
hugs Sue xx

Judith said...

Happy new year to you and your family Debs - such lovely cards -its fun to look back on a whole yera... how time flies hugs Judith x

Wishcraft said...

Oh Debs, I love all of these cards... all absolutely stunning hun! Hugs, Lisa x

coops said...

wow these are fantastic debs.i love the different range of styles and stunning images :D
its fun to look through your stats isn`t it :D

xx coops xx

Tammy said...

WOW all of these are gorgeous Debs, such a beautiful selection of cards!
Hugs, Tammy