Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 24 December 2013

Pick of the Year from 2013 at Papertake Weekly

Good afternoon.

Sorry I haven't been around much the past few days - like everyone else I have been busy with Festive Preparations before the Big Day when Santa arrives - just 1more sleep - yippeeee!!!!

I haven't even been near my little Crafty Haven for nearly a week - but I hope that I will be back in there soon - playing with some lovely new crafty goodies that were on my wishlist - I think I've been a 'fairly good' girl this year :o)

So today I'm here to share a non-festive make with you which is for the new challenge over at 


and this week our challenge will run for two weeks and the theme is up to you as it's

PICK OF THE YEAR FROM 2013

I decided to go for 
Die-ing for a Punch from July




Card Ingredients:
Design Papers: From scrap box - sorry I'm not sure who by!!!
Card Base made using Spellbinders Grand Scalloped Circles
Martha Stewart Scrolled Lace Border Punch 
Ribbon from stash
Sentiment: LOTV Everyday Tags
Viva Decor Ice White Pearl Pen 

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Thanks for popping by to see me today and for all your support and lovely comments throughout 2013 - it really means a lot.

Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

10 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Lovely bright colours and so pretty. Merry Christmas x

Sue said...

Such a gorgeous card Debs. I love the image and beautiful Spring time colours.
Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Thank you for being such a lovely blogging friend.
hugs Sue xx

mixamatoasties said...

Beautiful Debs!

Merry Christmas.

Susan xx

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Debs, beautiful image and your card shape is perfect for it.
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Pauline
x
P.S. Thank you for my fabulous Christmas card

Vicky said...

Gorgeous as always hun...and wishing you a very merry Christmas too...:o)

biggest of love n hugs Vicky xx

Janice said...

So pretty Debs, what a super card. Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas, Jx

Wishcraft said...

Oh, what a pretty, cheerful card Debs... love it! Merry Christmas hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Jules said...

Hi Debs

Great choice!!

Love the bright colours.

Have a really lovely Christmas and a very happy 2014!

Loved seeing the pictures of your visit to Santa!

Love Jules xx

Sue B said...

This is gorgeous Debs… it's really nice to see a bright and cheery card with some lovely Spring flowers!! :-)
I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and a Very Happy New Year!!
Take Care
Love and hugs
Sue xx

Claire said...

This is so pretty, love the shape and gorgeous colours. Hugs, Claire x