Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 28 December 2013

My Top 5 Christmas Makes 2013

Good morning.
Hope you all had a lovely Christmas. It was a very busy one here in the Simpson household - but so lovely to have spent it with all the people I love the most.
Was Santa good to you???  He certainly was very good to me - lots of crafty goodies - including what was on the top of my crafty wishlist - a selection of 'Project Life' goodies which I can't wait to get started with - so I have been busy snapping away with the camera everyday :o)

I have not been in my little crafty haven for what seems like an age but hopefully as things are getting back to 'normal' this weekend I should be able to find some time to have a play later.

The lovely Debby is hosting her fabulous fun challenge again this year and as I have no new projects to share with you today I thought I would join in the fun and share my Top Picks with you.

 








As always it has taken me ages to make this decision - I didn't realise I had made so many cards this year lol!!!! I hope you like my choices :o)

Thank you Debby for organising this again this year.
I have a great big blogging catch up planned whilst my DH is taking his Mum home today and I am looking forward to seeing what you have all been up to whilst I have been absent.

Thank you for taking the time to come and visit - and for all the lovely comments you have left - they really do mean a lot.

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

22 comments:

Daniele said...

stunning selection of cards debs, love the pennant one.
hugs

Janice said...

Super selection Debs and i can imagine it would have taken you an age to make your selection as all your cards are so lovely> Glad you had a super Christmas JX

Jane Savage said...

All gorgeous, Debs.
Glad you had a lovely Christmas. Santa was very good to me too. Almost everything was crafty! :D xx

Sue said...

So pleased that you had a good Christmas Debs.
The favourite cards you have chosen are stunning and I am so happy to be the lucky owner of one of them!
hugs Sue xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW Love love love them all but knew I would as your cards are always amazing!!! Hope alls well, Love Hazelxox

Whisper said...

Oooo what a gorgeous selection hun and all so different too - glad you had a good Xmas and enjoy your play with your new goodies too, luv Sam x

Karen Petitt said...

Beautiful cards, wonderful use of colour. I'm looking at what is being posted for Favourite Five, I'm a nosy crafter hugs Karen P x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous selection, love the bunting idea with the embellies, must try to remember that idea. One of my faves is the one you sent me thank you for being such a great blogging buddy xx

Claire said...

And a fabulous five chosen hun, love all the designs, layout and colours - you were certainly busy. Have a lovely evening. Hugs, Claire x

Pami said...

Gorgeous creations Debs, love the second one which I don't remember seeing the first time around! Glad you had a lovely Xmas! Pami x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Very good choice debs.
These are all amazing. Love them
Hugs Kelly

cheryl Baker said...

Great choice of cards hun beautiful wishing you and your family a happy new year hunny x

Lynsey said...

Beautiful choice of cards Debs!
Hugs Lynsey x

coops said...

stunning selection of cards debs.all so gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous selection Debs love them all.
Hugs
Wendy xx

cotnob said...

This is a wonderful selection of your favourite creations Debs, so many fabulous images and variety of designs.
Pauline
x

Desire Fourie said...

This is wonderful selection of cards and a great reflection of your beautiful creative style. {I would love you to take part in my 300,000 Page View Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Donna said...

Gorgeous selection of cards Debs and so difficult to just choose 5! So pleased you all had a fab Christmas. Best Wishes to you and your family for a very happy new year :) Donna ♥ x

Sarah-Jane said...

Gorgeous selection of cards Debs.
Sarah-Jane x

sallysbitz2 said...

Your cards are all stunning, thanks for sharing again x

I do hope you had a fab Christmas & that 2014 brings you everything you wish for x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

mags said...

A gorgeous selection of cards Debs.
Mags
x

debby4000 said...

Oh Debs what a fabulous selection, love all the adorable ones and the banner one is absolutely brilliant.
Many thanks for joining my Favourite Five Christmas cards.
luv
Debby