Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 19 December 2013

It's a Colour Challenge at MAWTT

Good morning.
Super speedy post from me this morning as my squidgilicious Grandson Oliver is here to play already.
I really should have scheduled my post last night but I made a lovely family roast dinner and by the time they had all departed and I had tidied up I was ready for nothing other than bed!!!

So today we have a fabulous new challenge over at 


and this week the theme is 

A COLOUR THEME 
using this image as inspiration
antiqued bouquet

Here's what I came up with:



This card will be on it's way to my sister later today as it's her birthday on Boxing Day.

Card Ingredients:

Design Papers and elements from Craftwork Cards scrummy new 'Correspondence Collection'
Large Butterfly: Memory Box 'Isabella' and 'Vivienne'
Small Butterflies: Martha Stewart
Star Dust Stickles
Viva Decor Pearl Pen 'Ice White'

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from the rest of my Team A DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for popping by today.
I will have a great big blog catch up later - my DH is away for a few nights :o(

Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

22 comments:

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Debbs.
Love the Craftwork card kits, I did loads of Christmas cards with the Post collection. Have a great festive time, merry Christmas. debbiex

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Ooooooooh this is fabulous, loving that collection, what gorgeous colours

Carole said...

Absolutely gorgeous Debs, love the DP's
Hugs
Carole xXx

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW this is Stunning, Happy Birthday to your Sister. I need to get My Mums done as her birthday is the 30th. Hope alls well and you are all organised for next week, Love Hazel xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debs, I love the papers and beautiful detailing you have added.
hugs Sue xx

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Debs, I just love your pretty vintage papers.
Pauline
x

Sue B said...

Oh Wow! this is really pretty Debs! what a fab design and layout…. I love the paper and flowers… and the delicate butterflies… and the pearl border… it has a lovely vintage feel to it :-)
Hope you had a lovely day with Oliver hun
Take Care and hubby will be back with you real soon!
Huge hugs
Sue xx

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Debs...gorgeous papers and love the details and design..so pretty.

luv CHRISSYxx

Janice said...

Beautiful card Debs, think your sis will love it, bet your household is a buzz at Christmas with all those little ones - it's what Christmas is all about! Jx

Wishcraft said...

This is so pretty Debs, lovely papers and details :o) Hugs, Lisa x

coops said...

so stunning debs.beautiful papers and design and your colours are gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Wendy L said...

So gorgeous, sweet colours. xxxx

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie this is gorgeous I so love your creation, huggles Pops x x x

Dawn C said...

Oh thats just gorgeous Debs, so so elegant. Wishing you & your family a very Merry Christmas x

Chrissie said...

An absolutely stunning card Debs and I'm sure your sister will love it.
Beautiful papers and collection, so feminine.
Chrissie xx

Tammy said...

WOW this is stunning Debs, I love the beautiful papers and your gorgeous details, your liquid pearls are perfect... mine never turn out like that!!
Big hugs, Tammy

Janet said...

Beautiful work Debbs.....love these colours. Thank you so much for the beautiful Christmas card you sent me xx

tilly's crafts said...

gorgeous vintage feel to this one, love those papers
Kim x

Hammers said...

Hey Debs, lovely card..just like the beautiful Christmas card I got in the post from you today, thanks so much. Clairex

vickiscraft said...

Lovely card Deb and I love the colours in those papers, hope you had a lovely day with Oliver :)

Hugs
Vicki x

Liz McGuire, said...

Hi Debs, just spotted those pics of the grandkiddies - how gorgeous are they? They must be so excited for Santa coming - I bet you enjoy spoiling them!

Your card is glorious - pure vintage.

Hope you have a very Happy Christmas and all the best for 2014,

Liz x

Claire said...

A beautiful card, love the pretty papers and details. Hugs, Claire x