Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 9 December 2013

Hobby House Topper Inspiration - Special Christmas Event

Good morning.
Hope you had a lovely weekend.
Mine was spent 'covering the house in Christmas' - as Jack once described it when he was 4 years old and it has stuck ever since :o)
I'll share a few photos at the end of this post but before I do I would just like to share a card I made using some totally scrummy goodies from 


Don't forget that the Hobby House is running a very special Christmas Event all this month - full details can be seen here




Hobby House Products used:


Challenges I would like to enter:

The Hobby House - Special Christmas Event
Sister Act Cards - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - Anything Except Christmas
Oldie But Goodie - Ribbon and/or Lace (topper is more than 6 months old)
Make it Monday - Anything Goes

So here's some of my Christmas decorations - starting with the hall and my new Pinks & Golds 



and the lounge with Golds and Cream


Every bauble delicately placed :o)

The Xmas plaque I made last year

and the Noel plaque and Candles I made this year

and finally the tree

Thanks for popping by today - I really appreciate your support.
Have a wonderful day.

TTFN




22 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

a gorgeous card Debs and love your house being sprinkled with Christmas such a lovely arrangement of trimmings
Hugs Kate xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Fabulous card Debs love the embellishments! Your Christmas decorations are so pretty wish I could get cracking on mine!! Susan x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautiful card, love the Wee girls and that bow is fab. Love your decs, gorgeous plaques

Sue said...

Your card is gorgeous Debby, I love the cute image and pretty design.
Your Christmas tree looks so beautiful and all the decorations you have made look stunning too.
hugs Sue xx

Jane Savage said...

Gorgeous card, Debs. Beautiful colours and I love the pearl detail and pretty flowers.

Wow your home looks stunning. My decorations are nowhere near as tasteful I'm ashamed to say :) xx

Loz said...

Fabulous card and image Deb.Lovely decorations.. I saw this on MIM.Loz

coops said...

so gorgeous debs.beautiful sweet image and fab pretty colours and details and wow to your Christmas decs, they look fabulous ;D

xx coops xx

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, brilliant creation, love the colours, gorgeous photos too hugs Pops x x x

Sarah said...

Lovely card Debs, gorgeous colours. Beautiful christmas adornments, didn't think to take photos of mine!! xx

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Debs,so very pretty..Your house looks just gorgeous with all the pink and gold..beautiful trees and decorations..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Asha said...

Cute image, Debs! Spotted your card on MIM. Thanks for sharing pictures of your lovely home.
xxx Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

Molecraft said...

A totally gorgeous card, and your house looks very festive indeed!
Helen x

Sue B said...

Ooh your card is gorgeous Debs! she is a real sweetie and I love the pretty papers that you've used! the embellishents are beautiful !!
Wow! I love your Christmas decorations… especially like the pink and gold together… and the Noel Plaque! but all your decorations look stunning!! your house looks lovely and Cosy Christmassy!! :-)
Hope you have a good week!
Big hugs
Sue xx

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Debs, I love your pretty image and lovely colours.
Your Christmas decorations look fabulous.
I'm sorry I have not been to visit for a while but I have been rather poorly, I'm on the mend now so hopefully will be back to normal commenting soon.
Pauline
x

dawny said...

very festive , your pics have quite got me in the mood ! xx

Christine L said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Debs... love how you've done that lilac frame... and thanks for sharing your lovely decoration pics... your house looks so festive!!

Hugs
Christine x

Christine L said...

ps... hope that little Santa doesn't burn his bum!

x

Bianca said...

Your card is so very cute! Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons! xx Bianca

Janine said...

Gorgeous card Debs, I love this image! Beautiful decorations, especially your home made ones.
Hugs, Janine xx

Donna said...

Too cute Debs and such a sweet image...the rolled flowers are pretty and your colouring is fab! Loving the decorations...can you come and do my house too! :) Donna ♥ x

Pami said...

Your card is so pretty Debs, and I love your photos! I love the Noel and Xmas plaques, I really want to find time to do things like this! Pami x

Claire said...

Love all of your Christmas decorations and trees - looks very festive in deed. Sorry I have missed so many of your posts. Hugs, Claire xx