Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 11 December 2013

Anything Goes at Divas by Design

Good morning.
Hope you are all keeping well and those not I wish well soon.
Not long until the BIG man in the Red Suit comes to pay a visit - I can hardly wait I'm so excited :o)

I also can't wait for my squidgilicious Grandson Oliver to knock on the door this morning so I can see his face when he sees the house all 'covered in Christmas'  

So before he arrives I would just like to share my DT project for 

and this week Team B are sharing some inspiration on the theme 

ANYTHING GOES
How simples!!!

I decided to have a go at making a Gift Tag thing for a bottle of wine - great description eh??





Ingredients used:
Image: Sponsor image Flat Friends 'Happy New Year'
Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers: LOTV 'Woodland Wishes'
Gorgeous Bo Bunny Flower
Satin Ribbons from stash
Star Dust Stickles and Glamour Dust for the sparkle

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for popping by today - I really appreciate your support.
Have a fabulous day.

TTFN

24 comments:

Sarah said...

A great " gift tag thing" Debs!! Have a fun day!! xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I made some of these for my stall last week, they are on a scheduled post in a few days time. Yours is fab, love the colours and sweet image

Jane Savage said...

Lovely 'gift tag thing' Debs. Great colouring and I love that paper. It's on my 'must have' list. xx

Janice said...

Lovely tag Debs and so much nicer than trying to wrap a bottle! Have fun with O, Jx

Sarah-Jane said...

Great tag (if that is the right word) very creative and a fab idea.
Sarah-Jane x

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous sweetie, just love the colours hugs pops x

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful Debs.
Gr Elly

Bea und Doreen said...

fabby bottle hanger and the image is adorable
Hugs
Doreen xx

Sue said...

This is fabulous Debs, I love the image and brilliant design. Gorgeous papers and flower too.
hugs Sue xx

Sue B said...

Oh Wow Debs… this is gorgeous!! what beautiful colours and I love the frosted glass effect that you've created… it's a fab Bottle Bag thingy… ooh I never know what to call them either!! Lol
I bet Oliver loves your house all decorated… I can imagine his little face lighting up!!
Have a lovely day hun!
Love Sue xx

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous colour and love the design and that bottle would be....................mine??
Hugs Kate xx

cotnob said...

Great choice of image for your 'gift tag thing' Debs and pretty papers.
Pauline
x

Dawn C said...

Great minds think alike again Debs lol. Love the bottle cover, great idea. Have a good Christmas hon x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Debs this is brilliant a great wine bottle box perfect gift idea.
hugs
lorraine x

Wendy said...

This is fabulous Debs, the colours are gorgeous.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Wonderful wine tag Debs! Hope you had fun with Oliver, Susan x

Donna said...

This is gorgeous Debs, love the rich colours and cute image! :) Donna ♥ x

coops said...

so stunning debs.i love your plum colours and fab image :D

xx coops xx

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Such a cute idea, Debs.
That will be me - soaking in acohol in a few days time!! Ha ha!
Merry Christmas.
Caroline xxx

Jayne A said...

Fabulous bottle tag Debs
Hugs
Jayne

Liz McGuire, said...

What a great 'thingy'!

Liz x

Claire said...

LOL love your gift tag thing (AKA wine bottle tag) gorgeous image and colours. Hugs, Claire x

Juls said...

Fun project!! Hugs Juls

Emma Canning said...

Hiya, I'm so sorry for my delayed response - I've only just seen this. It's such a cool idea - I love it!! Those sparkles are gorgeous too :-)Have a lovely week, Em xx