Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 13 December 2013

A Hobby House Topper Bauble

Good morning.
How are your Christmas preparations coming on? I'm so pleased that most of mine are complete - just a few more cards to write out but all the ones that needed to be posted have been done - I nearly fell over when the man at the Post Office told me how much it all cost to post them lol!!!
But it is only once a year so I'm not too worried.

Today I would like to share another project I have made using one of the gorgeous Wee Stamps toppers from 


and to remind you that Jill has very generously organised a Special Christmas Event with a mega prize on offer that even the Design Team can enter - so of course it would be rude not to :o)

Here's an MDF bauble that I have altered:




Ingredients used:
Design Papers: LOTV 'Woodland Wishes'
MDF Bauble: Indigo Blu
Spellbinders Snowflake Dies
Star Dust Stickles

Challenges I would like to enter:
The Hobby House - Special Christmas Event
4 Krafty Girlz - Anything Goes
Crafting For All Seasons - Anything Christmas but a Card
Inky Impressions - Christmas Ornaments
Inky Chicks - Christmas

I'm off to pick up my new glasses this morning then finish wrapping the kids presents and then I hope to have a good old blog visiting session to catch up with you all.

Have a fabulous day whatever you are doing.
TTFN

26 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie this is just gorgeous, hugs Pops x x x

tilly's crafts said...

fabulous bauble decoration Debs! gorgeous image.
Kim x

Sarah said...

Very cute Debs and such gorgeous colours too xx

Pami said...

This is gorgeous Debs! This is one of my fav images!! Have a wonderful weekend. Pami x

Sue said...

This is stunning Debs, I love the sweet image and gorgeous papers with such beautiful detailing too.
hugs Sue xx

Ira Huberts said...

That is incredibly beautiful Debs, your fairy looks so elegant, love your choice of colours! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow this is beautiful, gorgeous colours

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous Fairy Debs,so beautifully coloured..Love your Christmas bauble.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Wishcraft said...

Ooh just gorgeous Debs, love it :o) Hugs, Lisa x

crafty-stamper said...

gorgeous Christmas bauble love the beautiful image and brilliant colouring-I also got a shock this morning when I posted my cards !!!-thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls
Carol DT x

Wendy said...

Stunning bauble Debs, adorable image and gorgeous papers.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Kate at the Hobby House said...

wow Debs what a great idea looks fabulous and another great entry to our Special Christmas Event at the Hobby House
Hugs Kate xx

Christine L said...

This is absolutely beautiful Debs... and will look so gorgeous hung on your tree.

Well done on getting your cards all posted... you're a lot more organised than me!

Hugs
Christine x

vicki said...

Hi Debs this is just beautiful such a lovely image!

vic x

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Debs, such a lovely image and pretty papers.
Pauline
x

Sharon said...

This is stunning Debs. Love the bauble and the image is beautiful as are the colours.
Thank you so much for the card. I loved it when I saw it on your blog and I was so chuffed to see it drop through the letter box.
Could you tell me where you got your personal stamp made with your blog address on. I have been meaning to get one made for ages but haven't found a supplier.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Hugs Sharon. x

Sue B said...

Oh Wow Debs.. this is SO beautiful… such a lovely image and I love her sparkly wings! the paper and embellies are perfect… it's so delicate and pretty… really stunning! :-)
Hope you're having a good weekend hun!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Lynsey said...

Hi Debs, this is a beautiful decoration, love the colours you have used!
Hugs Lynsey x

Whisper said...

Absolutely gorgeous hun, Luv Sam x

Kerry said...

Beautiful.....thanks for joining us at inky impressions
Kerry

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Hi Debs this is gorgeous! You sound far more organised than me!! Thank you for the beautiful card it arrived yesterday and looks gorgeous!! Susan xx

coops said...

so stunning debs.gorgeous papers and details and I love the pretty image :D

xx coops xx

Claire said...

This is just gorgeous Debs, love the sparkly image and colours. Hope you have a lovely day. Hugs, Claire xx

Juls said...

Beautiful!! Hugs Juls

Elfies-Bastelstube said...

What a wonderful baubkle Creation. I love the sweet image. The coloration ist wonderful.
Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons
Hugs Elfie

Bianca said...

What a wonderfull project. Happy New Year and Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons! xx Bianca