Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 27 November 2013

Use Red at Divas by Design

Good morning.
Hope you are all well and those not I wish well soon.

I'm here today with another DT make to share with you and this time it's for 


and the theme is 

USE RED

Here's what I did using one of our sponsor's images:




Card Ingredients:

Image: Delicious Doodles 'Snowy Postbox'
Colouring Medium: Copics
Spellbinders: Timeless Rectangles
Sentiment: Craftwork Cards
Embossalicious Snowflake embossing folder
Lashings of Diamond Stickles

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the full details of the prize on offer and to see the fabulous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for popping by to see me today - your visit is very much appreciated and I also look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

22 comments:

Lorraine A said...

OH WOW !!!! this is a stunner Debs !! TOTALLY LOVE THIS !! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Pat K said...

Stunning card Debs...that frame on your gorgeous winter scene is fabulous...love the pop of red. hugs, Pat K xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautoful, love that image. When I used it I coloured just the postbox but I love the red door too and that frame is fab

Sue B said...

Oh Wow! this is gorgeous Debs… I love the wonderful scene and the contrast of the white and red… the frame is very pretty and I really like the sparkly snow!
Hope you are having a good week!
Big Hugs Sue xx

Sarah said...

Fab CAS card Debs. You've reminded me that I bought that images yonks ago and haven't used it...shame on me!! xx

Sue said...

Stunning card Debs, such a gorgeous image coloured beautifully and I love the added sparkle.
hugs Sue xx

Christine L said...

Gorgeous Debs... a really traditional Christmas card!

Hugs
Christine x

coops said...

so stunning debs..gorgeous sparkle and I love the scenic image :D

xx coops xx

Donna Mosley said...

Wow! what a stunner Debs, loveyour amazing colouring hun.

Donna x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

This is fab Debs, love just the touch of colour and sparkle! Susan x

Janice said...

So pretty Debs, think we all fell in love with that image. A super card, all glittery and lovely, Jx

Claire said...

Gorgeous card, love red and white, fabulous die cut and love the embossed background. Hope you have had a good day. Hugs, Claire x

Wendy said...

Stunning card Debs, love all the sparkle.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Dawn C said...

Gorgeous card Debs, great minds think alike x

Dawn C said...

Gorgeous card Debs, great minds think alike x

downrightcrafty said...

wow classy love the image and the sparkle with the pop of red stunning
Hugs Kate xx

Sarah-Jane said...

Beautiful card Debs. I like the frame you have used.
Sarah-Jane xx

Jac said...

Beautiful Debs, the red really pops and love the frame xx

Wishcraft said...

Fab image and I love how you've used it! Gorgeous card hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

PS. you're right lol, hadn't even noticed the gold on the sentiment!

cotnob said...

This is a beautiful card Debs, a gorgeous winter scene and I love the added sparkle.
Pauline
x

Tammy said...

WOW Debs this is absolutely gorgeous, I love that beautiful image and all of the sparkle!!
Hugs, Tammy

Juls said...

Love this!! Really striking!! Hugs Juls