Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 12 November 2013

Snow and Ice at Papertake Weekly

Good afternoon. 
Hope all are well and those not I wish well soon.
I've been for another session of acupuncture today and I do think there is some improvement although the physiotherapist is still not happy with how far forward and out of line my right shoulder is - so I have been given some exercises to help improve the range of movement and increase the strength in it.

Anyway I'm really here to share my DT project for 

PAPERTAKE WEEKLY 

and this week the theme is 

SNOW AND ICE

So lots of blue or 'cold' colours and/or some snow.

Here's what I came up with:




Card Ingredients:

Image: Hobby House Pre-Coloured Wee Stamps 'Let it Snow'
Design Papers: Carta Bella 'Winter Fun'
Shabby White Frantage
Lashings of Star Dust Stickles

Our fabulous sponsor this week is the wonderful Katharina from 
WoJLogo_180x130

Please pop over to the main challenge blog for full details of the prize on offer this week and to check out the awesome inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:
Cards And More - Baby it's Cold Outside
Crafty Sentiments Design - Blues
Deep Ocean Challenge - Winter
C is for Challenge - Winter is Coming
Creative Creations - Sparkle and Shine
Paper Playtime - Sparkle

As always I am so grateful for your support and for taking the time to visit me today.
Enjoy the rest of the day.

TTFN
 

19 comments:

DesignerDiva said...

This is super cute Debs, love all the glitter, gives it a proper frosty look!
Hope your shoulder is not too painful
Hugs Laurie xx

Sarah said...

Great card Debs. I love the Winter Fun papers xx

Debbie said...

Wow Debbs, What a super card, just love the snowy feel its fab. I have this gorgeous image.
Debbiex

Jane Savage said...

Beautiful colours and a gorgeous design as always, Debs. The Frantage looks fab! xx

coops said...

so stunning debs.really love your papers and colours and gorgeous sweet image and details :D

xx coops xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

A beautiful card Debs love the image and you have coloured her brilliantly! Hope your exercises work! Susan x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

A beautiful card Debs love the image and you have coloured her brilliantly! Hope your exercises work! Susan x

Clay - Scrap - Kreativ .blogspot.de said...

I love your card!!!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So beautiful, love the gorgeous colours. I recognised those fab papers, love them. Sounds like we shall both be exercising to sort ourselves out, hugs x

Carole said...

Fab card Debs, Great LO & embellies
Hugs
Carole xXx

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous as always hun, love the frosty feel and the way you have used the topper
Hugs Kate xx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Debs this is so beautiful all the lovely colours, papers and the image, this is superb I love it.
hugs
lorraine x

Donna Mosley said...

OMG! Debs, this is stunning hun, so many scrummy details. Love it!

Donna x

Claire said...

Gorgeous card, love the papers, lovely image and fabulous sparkle. Glad the treatment is working. Hugs, Claire x

Liz McGuire, said...

Hi Debs, been admiring this one on the PTW DT blog for ages - it's stunning,

Liz x

Sue said...

Stunning card Debs, I love the pretty image, gorgeous papers and wonderful sparkle on those fab die cuts.
I hope the exercises help your shoulder.
hugs Sue xx

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Debs, I love your fabulous papers and your card is beautifully embellished - great design.
Pauline
x

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Debs, love the colours.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Donna said...

Wowzers Debs, your card is stunning, I absolutely love the DP's and your beautiful layout full of sparkle looks fantastic :) Donna ♥ x