Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 26 November 2013

Sketch Time at Papertake Weekly

Good afternoon.
Brrrr someone has definitely turned the cold air on high today - it's freezing out there so I guess the best place to be is wrapped up safe and warm in my little crafty haven :o)

Today's share is my DT project for 


and this week it's 

SKETCH TIME

either using the fabulous new sketch Dawny P has made for us or any other from the PTW Sketch Archives

I decided to use the new sketch and here's what I did with it:




Another gift bag for my Craft Fayre on Sunday :o)

Ingredients Used:
Image: LOTV Pre-Coloured Art Pad 14 'Festive Foliage'
Design Papers: LOTV 'Simple Joys'
Memory Box 'Precious Stockings'
Magnolia Doo Hickey 'Sprawling Ferns'
Star Dust Stickles
Flowers and Berries from stash

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for popping by today and for any comments you may wish to leave - I always look forward to reading them :o)

Enjoy the rest of the day.

TTFN

16 comments:

Judith said...

this is lovely Debs - love handmade gift bags they always look so special and those LOTV pads are great for quick(er!) makes at Christmas i used them last year and have some ready to go when I get home - i'm here in Florida just now - and if its any consolation its raining! hugs judith x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love gift bags and this one is fab, love those stockings, bought them at the NEC, must use them soon

Sarah said...

Fabulous bag Debs, I could have done with some snazzy stockings like that when I was mucking out this morning -7 degrees it was...I must be bonkers!! xx

Debbie said...

Gorgeous bag Debbs.
I sold loads of these at my last fair, hope you have made this one to sell, it's gorgeous, I would buy it!
Dx

Debbie said...

Gorgeous bag Debbs.
I sold loads of these at my last fair, hope you have made this one to sell, it's gorgeous, I would buy it!
Dx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

A fabulous gift bag Debs. Hope the Craft Fair goes well! Susan x

Avril Ann said...

Debs this is stunning hun, what a fabulous sketch, image and detail, xxxx

Claire said...

Love it, fab take on the sketch and gorgeous traditional colours. Hugs, Claire x

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous gift bag Debs, lovely traditional colours.
Pauline
x

Sue B said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Debs! I've just made a card with this fab image and I love the rich festive colours in it… the papers are perfect with it and I really like the pretty flowers/berries and the sparkly topped boots!! it is a luxury bag for sure and bet it sells very quickly at your Craft Fayre! :-)
It's very cold here too... glad I don't have to go out this week!
Take Care
Hugs Sue xx

Whisper said...

Aaah gorgeous hun and i have those stockings on my wishlist too, Luv Sam x

Sue said...

This is fabulous Debs, I love the image, gorgeous festive colours and wonderful detailing too.
hugs Sue xx

tilly's crafts said...

fabulous card Debs and love that image!
Kim x

Jane Savage said...

Gorgeous gift bag, Debs. The beautiful rich traditional colours go so well with Kraft.
I don't think I'd care what was inside if I received a gift in this. xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous gift bag Debs :-) the whole design of this is fabulous !
Good Luck with the Craft Fair :-)

luv
Lols x x x

coops said...

gorgeous gift bag debs.i love your traditional colours and the stockings are fab :D

xx coops xx