Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 24 November 2013

Shop 'Til You Drop - Gift Bag for The Stamp Basket

Good morning.
Hope you are having a lovely weekend - so far :o)

I had a busy day yesterday in my little crafty haven making some more bits and pieces for my Craft Fayre next weekend.

So today I'm here to share a festive gift bag I made using some scrummy stash from 

THE STAMP BASKET

The cardstock in the pictures look black - but it's actually chocolate brown :o(





Ingredients used:
Image: Little Darlings 'Shop 'til you Drop'
Colouring Medium: Copics
Magnolia Doo Hickey Ferns
Sentiment: LOTV Christmas Tag
Walnut Stain Distress Ink

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for popping by to see me today - it is always great to see you here.
I always look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
TTFN

14 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debs. I love the cute image, beautiful papers and the snowflakes with the pearl brad centre looks so pretty.
I hope you have a good Sunday.
hugs Sue xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

A beautiful bag Debs! Stunning embellishments. Hope you have a lovely day, Susan x

Debbie said...

Morning Debbs.
Gorgeous bag, I love making these and yours is just lovely.
I actually thought the background card was Navy Blue, my camera does the same, sometimes my red stuff looks orange!!
Debbiex

downrightcrafty said...

how gorgeous love the colour
Hugs Kate xx

Avril Ann said...

Beautiful, Gift bag, Debs, I totally love the image and colours here xx

Donna said...

Gorgeous little gift bag Debs, love the colours and pretty design. Good luck at the craft fayre next weekend :) Donna ♥ x

Tammy said...

Adorable Gift bag Debs, such a sweet little image and gorgeous rich colors!
Hugs, Tammy

Claire said...

A great gift bag Debs, love the sweet image and lovely papers. Hope you have had a good weekend. Hugs, Claire x

cotnob said...

This is a lovely gift bag Debs, I love those papers - wonderful colours.
Pauline
x

Jayne A said...

Fabulous gift bag.
Hugs
Jayne

Whisper said...

Super bag hun and like you, i so love those Bo Bunny papers too, Luv Sam x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a cute little image and lovely colour conbo

coops said...

gorgeous gift bag debs.adorable sweet image and your rich colours are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Janet - aka stacky said...

Your gift bag is gorgeous Debs I am sure your items will be a hit at the craft fayre xx