Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 30 November 2013

Season's Greetings from Rudolph

Good morning.
Thank you for all the well wishes yesterday.
I went to the Doctor's and I have a nasty virus that is doing the rounds and I have severe Larnygitis so I have to TRY not to speak as much as possible - not sure how well I will cope with that one when 'the boys' are always asking 'where's this that and the other' or 'how do you do this that and the other' lol!!!

Anyway I'm here to share another festive make with you and this time I have used one of my new Sizzix dies I got on special offer recently - I love it :o)




It's a bit of an unusual size card for me - A6 - but I cut the card so that it has a side fold opening on the short side to better suit the LO.

Card Ingredients:
Image: Tim Holtz Sizzix Bigz Die 'Reindeer Flight 656923'
Spellbinders: A2 Filigree Delight Frame
Design Papers: Dovecraft Back to Basics 'Vintage Christmas'
Sentiment: Stampendous 'Christmas Wishes'
Crushed Olive Distress Ink

Challenges I would like to enter:

ABC Christmas - No Squares Allowed
52 CCT - Previous Themes (#15 Christmas Animals)
Sister Act Cards - Anything Goes
Totally Papercrafts - Ho Ho Ho Holidays
4 Crafty Chicks - Christmas
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs - Christmas/Winter
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Stampavie and More - Christmas
Craft Room Challenge - Vintage Christmas

Thanks for popping by today.
I really appreciate your support and always look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.

Right today I need to get all my 'crafty makes' sorted and ready to take to the Christmas Craft Fayre tomorrow.

Have a fabulous weekend.
TTFN

28 comments:

Sarah said...

Great card Debs and I love the sentiment. Hope you are feeling better xx

Janice said...

Lovely card Debs, and the one below. Hope you feel better as the weekend progresses, Jx

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning honey I just love this creation, great work as always hugs Pops x

Christine L said...

Such an elegant card Debs... love the sentiment as the focal point.. and that fab reindeer!

x

Sue said...

Your card is stunning Debs. I love the reindeer and wonderful red frame.
I hope you are feeling better soon and enjoy the Craft Fayre tomorrow.
hugs Sue xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oh dear, get better soon x your card is a lovely take on the traditional. I bought that die last year and need to use it more, looks fab on here. Good luck with the fair

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Wow, what a beautiful card x

Lin said...

What a pretty card, Debs - love that filigree frame! Hope you feel better soon! Thanks so much for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Juls said...

Fab, living the rich colours!! Hugs Juls

Claire said...

Great card hun, love the colours and that die is fabulous! Have a good day and good luck with the Fayre tomorrow. Hugs, Claire xx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous as always hun....:o)

have a lovely weekend...biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Vicky said...

This is fabulous sweetie & I am soooo loving that reindeer die, it looks awesome in green!! Hope you feel better soon shug.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh I hope you get well soon, There are loads of things doing the rounds just now, no fun. Thsi card is so sweet, Love the colours you have gone for, Love Hazelxox

Pat K said...

Good to hear you've got some meds and I hope they speed up your recovery. Great traditional card...love that reindeer...I need to use him more. Pat K xx

Janet - aka stacky said...

gorgeous card Debs so stylish, hope you feel better soon xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

This is lovely Debs, love your new filigree die! Hope you feel better soon, I think I have caught it from my son I am starting to sound very sexy lol! Susan x

Zoe Sanderson said...

Gorgeous card, I love the frame die. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge XOXO Zoe

Leikkaan Mervi said...

Hi Debs, fabulous die cuts and especially love the sparkly reindeer. Beautiful and stylish card.
Thank you for sharing at Craft-Room Challenge;-))m

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Debs :-) I love the snowflake reindeer and the fancy frame is fabulous ! :-)

Hope you feel better soon xxx

thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Debs, I love your reindeer and gorgeous filigree frame.
Pauline
x

Mynnette said...

Absolutely stunning! LOVE that reindeer! It totally fits our challenge at Technique Time Tuesday, as well! :) Hope you link it up there, too! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! HUGS and hope you have a great week! :) Mynn xx

PS: We've got a blog hop/DT call going on at House of Cards--I'd LOVE for you to join us! :)

coops said...

so stunning debs.really stylish design and I love your colours ;D

xx coops xx

Deborah Frings said...

A beautiful card - love the traditional colours and the deer is just lovely. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

Lori said...

Debs, this card is gorgeous! I love these 2 colors together and these dies/sentiment is awesome! Thanks for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week :)

Tamie said...

Fabulous colors and amazing use of those dies and distressing around this wonderful image. Thank you so much for sharing your amazing creation with us for our Christmas Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Angeline Choo said...

Gorgeous traditional Christmas card

Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card challenge this week.

-Angeline DT

Dot said...

Such a beautiful Christmas card, love your reindeer.
Thanks for joining our X for... over at the ABC Christmas Challenge this time.
Dorte x

Annette said...

Wow Debs. Love this one. The deer is gorgeous.
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
Crafty Little Fairies,
Top Tip Tuesday,
ABC Christmas,
As You Like It,
Pink Gem Designs,
The Stamp Basket, and
Stampfairy.