Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 21 November 2013

Music Inspired at MAWTT

Good morning.
Just a very quick post this morning as my squidgilicious Grandson Oliver will be knocking on the door any minute now :o)
I love how he always is soooooo pleased to see me and runs straight to me to give me a great big squidge - hence the nickname 'squidgilicious'

So here I am to share my DT make for the new theme over at 

and this week the very lovely Pami has picked the theme

MUSIC INSPIRED 

I took the opportunity to ink up a cute LOTV image to make a card for an order from my friend for her BiL who loves to play the guitar:




Card Ingredients:
Image: LOTV 'Playing Guitar'
Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers: Tim Holtz 'Vintage Shabby' Pink Petticoat 'Mr Moustache'
Star Punch - small and medium 
Guitar Charm from stash
Spellbinders: Lacey Squares and Plain Squares
Sentiment: Stampin Up

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for popping by to see me today.
Hope to catch up with you all a little later.

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

27 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

This is such a cute male card Debs! Have a fun day with Oliver! Susan x

Sarah said...

Great man card Debs! The papers are just right and I particularly love the moustaches!! Have fun with Oliver xx

Jane Savage said...

Beautiful, Debs. The image is fabulous (I love that little dog, looks like he's about to howl)and those papers are perfect. That guitar charm is so cute! xx

pinky said...

Brilliant card Debs, what a cute wee image. Can't wait to get one of those hugs from my wee grandson who is now 1 month old!

Janice said...

Love the colours you've chosen Debs, a super design too, lovely male card. Have a fun day with Oliver, Jx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Debs. I love the image, beautiful colouring and the stars with the added charm look fabulous.
I hope you have a good day.
hugs Sue xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah I hope you are getting lots of Squidges!!! :)
Love thsi card LOTV stamps are perfect for all occasions, Hope you have a fabby weekend when it arrives, Love Hazelxox

ellyscard creatief said...

Wow what a nice card for a boy.
Gr Elly

Hazel said...

Ahh, Debs, this is so cute. I love the stars in the corner, perfect embellishment for the image. Hazel x

Vivi Casale said...

what a cute card with an adorable image!!!
xx

Lynsey said...

Fab boy's card Debs!
Love those stars!
Hugs Lynsey x

DesignerDiva said...

You are rocking these LOTV images at the minute Debs, love the fabby tashe paper you used for the stars.
Hope you had a lovely day with Oliver
Hugs Laurie xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So gorgeous, love the image and fab colours

Karina Bunkenborg said...

Love your card. Always nice with a card for a boy. Beautiful colouring!
Hugs Karina

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Debs, love the image and fab colour. Hope you have had a good day. Hugs, Claire x

Donna Mosley said...

This is so gorgeous Debs, love your fabulous colouring and design.

Donna x

Dora said...

This is gorgeous Debs, love the image from LOTV.. reminds me of my son when he used to play the guitar.. but he stopped :(

Tammy said...

This is so cute Debs, what a perfect male card! I love that image and your gorgeous colors!
Hugs, Tammy

Pami said...

Love this card Debs! Always loved this image and great layout. Hope all ok with you hon and that you had a great day! Pami x

Molecraft said...

A fabulous card, love the image!
Helen x

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, what a fabulous creation :0) Hugs Pops x

Christine L said...

Fabulous image and card Debs... and perfect for the music inspired theme! Loving your colouring as always..

Hugs
Christine x

Sue B said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Debs… what a sweet image and you've coloured it beautifully to match the papers and card! I love the stars and the little guitar charm!
Hope you had a fun day with squidgilicious Oliver!!
Have a fab weekend hun!
Big Hugs
Sue B xx

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous male card Debs, great image and your papers complement it perfectly,
I hope you had a lovely day with Oliver.
Pauline
x

Debbie said...

This is gorgeous debs.You always make beautiful creations.Hope you're okay.Sorry I've not been able to comment much.Have a great weekend.Hugs Debbie x

coops said...

so stunning debs.fab papers and design and I love the image and stars :D

xx coops xx

Avril Ann said...

Stunning card Debs, love the image and all the greys xxx