Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 18 November 2013

Let it Snow!!

Good evening.
I'm back again with my second post for today - please scroll down or click here to see my DT card for Sketch n Stash.

I just couldn't resist sharing the project I have been working on for the past few days using some MDF letters I bought at the NEC :o)





I started by painting the MDF letters with white Gesso then I added a coat of Cornflower White acrylic paint.
When that had dried I stamped the cute Penny Black 'Sweet Snowman' image and then masked him off before painting with Indigo Blu Acrylic Paint 'Grandma's Tea Cup'
Then I coloured Snowy Copics.
Other ingredients used:
Sizzix Primitive Stars
Martha Stewart Arctic Snowflake
Ranger Rock Candy Distress Glitter
Glamour Dust
Pearls from the Hobby House
Sequins and White Seam Binding from stash

Challenges I would like to enter:
Little Claire's - Christmas
Artisitc Stampers - Christmas
Crafty Catz - Anything But Square
Creative Corner - Let it Snow
4 Crafty Chicks - Snowflakes
ABC Christmas - Winter Wishes
Songbird - Favourite Song (Let it Snow)
Deep Ocean - Winter

Thanks for popping by (again) and for all your lovely comments left on my first post.

Have a fab evening - looking forward to a night in front of the telly :o)

TTFN

27 comments:

Tammy said...

Your wall hanging is adorable Debs, fabulous design and sparkle!!
Hugs, Tammy

Janice said...

Just brilliant Debs, and by the sound of things, come tomorrow we could have some! Jx

Debs M said...

wow love this x

Claire said...

You have done a great job Debs, love the colours and that cute snowman - mine is still in its packet!!! Have a lovely evening. Hugs, Claire x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

This is such a gorgeous hanger Debs. Love the snowman and how you have done it! Susan x

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Debs, I love the colour and your adorable snowman - those Primitive Stars are brilliant.
Pauline
x

Wendy said...

Absolutely fabulous Debs, love it!
Hugs
Wendy xx

Whisper said...

Absolutely adorable hun and i so love the way you have used the cute PB too, Luv Sam x

Sue said...

WOW!! This is stunning Debs, I really love the design and one of my favourite snowmen images. The colours and details you have added are totally gorgeous.
I hope you are having a good evening.
hugs Sue xx

Julie said...

This is stunning Debs - fabulosu colours! Hugs, Juliex

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow this is so gorgeous, love it. Love that snowman, another one I wish I had. Great colours and thanks for reminder I have that star die.

Ellie said...

What a fabulous creation!! Beautiful details and choice of colors!
Thanks so much for playing along in my "snowman" word play saturday challenge on my blog My Creative Moments!

Debbie said...

Hi Debs....what a fabulous wall hanging. Just love your cute snowman. x

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, this is just gorgeous! Hugs Pops x

Jane Savage said...

Absolutely amazing, Debs. I love the depth of colour and that must be the cutest snowman of all time! xx

Avril Ann said...

Debs this is gorgeous hun, love this hanging xxx

Chrissy said...

This is fantastic Debs...gorgeous blue and love your sweet snowman..love all the details..wonderful project.

luv CHRISSYxx

Chris said...

This is beautiful! Lovely festive wall hanging in such gorgeous colours! Thanks for joining us at Songbird Challenges. Chris
x

tilly said...

It's a beautiful project and so well done, thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz
Tilly

Tamie said...

Ooooo I simply love this creation! So many snowflakes and the yummy snowmen. Thank you so much for sharing your inspiration with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

coops said...

this is so gorgeous debs.i love the sweet snowmen and pretty snowflakes :D

xx coops xx

Angela said...

OMG what wonderful project,it looks so fantastic,many thanks for your inspiration.
Thank’s a lot for joining us at our W for Winter wishes Challenge by ABC Christmas Challenge
Hope to see you again
Hugs and greetings
Angela DT

Georgina said...

A fantastic Christmas project. A lovely idea and something you can use every year. Thank you for joining Little Claire's blog challenge.

Anna Jasiolek said...

This is a wowzer! Such a cool X-mas decoration and so creative! Thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Catz and I hope you will come back again.
Hugs,
Anna xxx

Titbelsoeur, mixed-media addict said...

Your letters are so cute !!
Thanks for playing along at The Artistic Stamper this month.

Bettina L. said...

Gorgeous. Love the wall hanging in blue. Thanks for playing at ABC Christmas Challenge this time. Hope to see you back wednesday for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at ABC Christmas Challenge xx

Helen said...

Oooh...I love this - fab idea!
Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
Helen x