Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 9 November 2013

It's a Pearly Anniversary

Good morning.
I'm super excited today as I'm off to the NEC very shortly to meet up with my bestest blogging buddy Claire and hopefully Laurie and Sharon from Divas too. So looking forward to a good old chatty catch up and a crafty spend.

I have been busy making some cards for my MiL the past few days and today I would like to share an Anniversary card I made using a few scrummy goodies from The Hobby House:




Card Ingredients:
Viva Decor Pearl Pen
LOTV Sentiment

Challenges I would like to enter:

Brown Sugar - Anything Goes
Card Crafter's Circle - Anniversary
Sister Act - Anything Goes

Before I go I would just like to let you know that Janet over at The Stamp Basket is having a fabulous Clearance Sale - so if you haven't been able to get to the NEC maybe you could treat yourself from the comfort of your own home to a few crafty treats and grab a bargain (or two).
Full details here

Thanks for popping by.
Hope to catch up with you all later.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

14 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

A beautiful card Debs love the pearl strings and pretty design. Have a fabulous day! Susan x

Dora said...

Wow wow Debs, this is stunning, and so elegant and stylish. Love the pearls on top and everything about your card.. your MIL is going to love this xx

Sue said...

This is stunning Debs, I love your design and gorgeous colours.
I hope you have a wonderful time at the NEC, I am sure you will!
hugs Sue xx

Sarah said...

Super card Debs. Hope you have a lovely time!! xx

Carole said...

Super, elegant card Debs.
Have a great day
Hugs
Carole xXx

vickiscraft said...

Beautiful card Deb, love the colours they're lush! I'm pretty jealous of you going to the NEC, I've not been there yet(must try harder..lol!) Have a great day, can't wait to see what goodies you buy ;)

Hugs
Vicki x

Jane Savage said...

So beautiful, Debs. Love that pearl border. Have fun at the NEC! xx

Claire said...

Gorgeous card hun, love the design and those string of pearls across the top. Had a fabulous day today hun, great to see you can catch up. Hugs, Claire x

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Debs..so elegant and love the pearl borders..beautiful.

luv CHRISSYxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Hope you have had a lovely day, such a shame we couldn't meet up, my goodies are on my blog along with a little candy. Fabulous card, love the layout

cotnob said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Debs, so many beautiful details.
I hope you had a lovely day at the NEC.
Pauline
x

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Debs, love it!. Hope you have had a wonderful time, have fun with your new goodies.
Hugs
Wendy xx

coops said...

so stunning debs.really love your colours and gorgeous stylish design :D

x coops xx

Molecraft said...

A truly beautiful card, loving all those pearls!
Helen x