Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 13 November 2013

Hobby House Inspiration - More Pearls

Good morning.
Brrrrrr it really has turned cold here the past few days - there is even frost on the ground in the morning - winter is definitely on it's way me thinks :o(

I have two posts to share with you today and my first is for the current 

PEARLS CHALLENGE 

over at 


and for my inspirational piece I decided to make a Festive Wall Hanging
(using a cereal box) 
and some gorgeous Flatback Pearls and Frantage from the Hobby House




Project Ingredients:

Spellbinders: Floral Doily Accents cut from a Cereal Box 
Design Papers: LOTV 'Krafty Christmas'
Walnut Stain Distress Ink
Chipboard Alphas
Ribbon from stash

Hope you like my piece and feel inspired to join our Pearl Themed challenge at the Hobby House this month.

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

I'll be back very shortly with another DT project for today.

Thanks for popping by.
TTFN

11 comments:

Claire said...

Just stunning Debs! Love the Kraft with the white and the frantage and pearls are gorgeous - great work as always! It is very icy and so so cold here too this morning. Hugs, Claire x

tilly's crafts said...

stunning hanger Debs, love the lettering on the kraft papers and all those pearls!
Kim x

Chrissie said...

Oooh Debs this is so gorgeous, I absolutely love it.
In fact, you may have inspired me to try something similar sweetie.
Chrissie xx

Sue said...

This is stunning Debs, such a beautiful design and I love all your detailing.
hugs Sue xx

Sue B said...

Oh Wowzer… this is really beautiful Debs… I love the contrast between the white and the brown… the walnut stain looks fab… and the frantaged letters and pearls are very pretty… it's a stunning creation! :-)
Hope you are keeping well hun!
Take Care
Big hugs
Sue B xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Hi Debs what a gorgeous hanger I love it! Susan x

coops said...

wwo so stunning debs.i love all those medallion pearls and gorgeous frantaged wording ;D

xx coops xx

Christine L said...

Wow... love this fab project Debs... will look so good up on the wall!

Hugs
Christine x

Wendy said...

Stunning creation Debs, fabulous design, the pearls are so pretty.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Janine said...

This is simply stunning Debs. Just love it!
Hugs, Janine xx

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Debs, I love the white against the Kraft background and your beautiful pearls.
Pauline
x