Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 29 November 2013

Going Going Gone!!!!

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
Hope you are all well and those not I wish well soon.
I've been a bit quiet lately - not just with blogging but literally too!! I had a sore throat at the beginning of the week that developed into a barking cough and then on Wednesday I lost my voice totally - which somewhat confused poor Oliver when he came to play :o(
So today I have an appointment at the Doctors to see if I need antibiotics.
Obviously John and Jack think it's hilarious - especially when I answer the phone lol!!!

Anyway I have another Christmas card to share with you today 




Card Ingredients:
Design Papers: LOTV 'Simple Joys'
Twine from stash
Diamond Stickles
Viva Decor Pearl Pen - Red

Challenges I would like to enter:

Crafting By Designs - Christmas/Winter
Crafter's Cafe - Anything Goes
Paper Minutes - Christmas Clean & Simple
Lexi's Creations - Christmas

Thanks for popping by - it's always great to see you here.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

17 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Fabulous design, Debs. Love the 'patchwork' with those gorgeous papers.
Hope your throat gets better soon. Have a good weekend! xx

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie this is stunning, love your colour choices too, hugs Pops x x x

Dawn C said...

Really pretty Debs, cant beat red & green together at Xmas time. Hope the voice is returning x

Sue said...

Your card is gorgeous Debs, I love the image and beautiful papers.
Sorry to hear that you are unwell, I hope you are feeling better soon and that your Doctor's appointment went okay.
hugs Sue xx

Claire said...

Aww I hope you are feeling better and can speak a little now? Love your card, great patchwork background and love the sparkle on those baubles. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Claire x

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Debs..love the image,colouring and sparkle..so pretty.Hope to voice comes back soon.

Luv CHRISSYxx

downrightcrafty said...

beautiful Debs a great image and perfect design
Hugs Kate xx

Tammy said...

Beautiful card Debs, I love that image and all of your gorgeous papers, fab design too!! I hope you start to feel better.
Hugs, Tammy

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Oh Debs what a pretty card, love the papers and sparkle. Hope you get your voice back soon! Susan x

Donna Mosley said...

This is so beautiful Debs, love the gorgeous image and design.Hope you feel better soon hun.

Donna x

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous Debs, love the image and papers...hope you are feeling better soon.
Hugs
Wendy xx

cotnob said...

Gorgeous card Debs, I love the image and your fabulous traditional colours.
I'm sorry to hear that you have not been well, I hope you are soon feeling better.
Pauline
x

Christine L said...

Adorable card Debs... love that image!

Hugs
Christine x

Juls said...

Just fabulous!! Hugs Juls

Basslady said...

how gorgeous and beautiful!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi (GD this week on lexi's creations challenge)

Pat K said...

Gorgeous card Debs...love the patchwork...so very creative. Pat K xx

Jo said...

Gorgeous, love the patchwork & the beautiful image.....Thanks for joining us over at Lexi's Creations this time & good luck!
hugs Jo x