Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 19 November 2013

Giving Thanks at Papertake Weekly

Good afternoon.
Hope you're having a good day so far.
I've been out this morning doing a little more Christmas shopping. Nearly all finished now - just a few bits and pieces to buy (mainly for the boys) and I hope to find them when I go shopping again with Rowena on Friday :o)

Then I guess I will have to start thinking about wrapping them up - a bit at a time - so I don't have it all to do on Christmas Eve - which is often the case lol!!!

So I'm here to share my DT project for 


and this week the theme is 

GIVING THANKS
Here's what I came up with:



Card Ingredients:
Image: LOTV Pre-coloured Art Pad 3 'Wild Flowers'
Design Papers: LOTV Nitwits 'Perfect Pair'
Sentiment: LOTV Set 28 'Vintage Labels - Occasions'
Flowers, Ribbons, Pearls and Charm from stash

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the details of the fab prize on offer from our wonderful sponsor
ribbon girl logo
and to see the gorgeous inspiration from my DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for your visit today - it really means a lot.
Enjoy the rest of the day.
TTFN

20 comments:

Sarah said...

What a pretty card Debs. The way you have echoed the blooms in the vase with the mulberry flowers is just lovely! xx

Viera Obcovičová said...

Beautiful

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Debs, I love the image, pretty papers and beautiful detailing.
Hugs Sue xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Well done on the shopping, love that mine is all done. Gorgeous flowers and fab colours

Christine L said...

A beautiful floral creation Debs.... and well done on the shopping too!

Hugs
Christine x

Jayne A said...

Gorgeous card.
Hugs
Jayne

Claire said...

A very bright and cheery card hun, love the colours. Hugs, Claire x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Hi Debs a gorgeous card, love the image, colours and embellishments, Susan x

Pat K said...

Another gorgeous card Debs. Wonderful colour choices for this beautiful bouquet. Pat K xx

cotnob said...

This is a beautiful card Debs, so bright and cheerful.
Pauline
x

Sharon said...

Debs, this is so beautiful. I love this image and the pink and green colour combo is gorgeous.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Tammy said...

This is gorgeous Debs, I love the bright colors!!
Hugs, Tammy

Wishcraft said...

Fab card Debs, so pretty. I bought this art pad, but think I've only used 1 image so far... must get some more used! Hugs, Lisa x

debby4000 said...

Absolutely beautiful
luv
Debby

Sue B said...

Oh Wow! this is SO pretty Debs!! what beautiful colours… I love the scrummy papers… they are just perfect with the fab image!
I love these Art Pads… I've been using them a lot for my Christmas Cards :-)
Hope you have a lovely day hun!
Hugs Sue xx

Vicky said...

Love this card sweetie the image is sooooooo pretty & I lurve the colours.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Carole said...

Very pretty card Debs, an ideal Thank You!
I mean to wrap as I get but end up not doing so. Happy wrapping!
Hugs
Carole xXx

Debbie said...

Love the image and the bright cheery colours Debs. x

coops said...

so gorgeous debs.i love your colours and really pretty floral image :D

xx coops xx

Avril Ann said...

Debs, this is spectacular hun, what a stunning image and I love all the summery colours xxx