Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 7 November 2013

Girly, Pearly, Swirly at MAWTT

Good morning.
Hope you're having a lovely week so far.
Not long until the weekend and my visit to the NEC to meet up with a couple of my most favourite blogging buddies Claire and Laurie - can hardly wait :o)

As it's Thursday that means my squidgilcious Grandson Oliver will be coming to play this morning so this will be a quick post to share my DT project for the new challenge (picked by me) over at

MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES

and I chose the theme

PEARLY GIRLY SWIRLY
Some of my most favourite things - and yours too I'm sure :o)

Here's what I did:



Card Ingredients:
Image: Tilda With Christmas Tree (one of my favourite Tilda stamps)
Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers: LOTV 'Beach Bliss' (love this colour palette)
Flowers: The Hobby House 'Mulberry Roses'
Pearl Swirls: The Hobby House 'Pearl Elegant Flourish'
Adhesive Pearls: The Hobby House
Lace from stash
Clay Heart from Live Love Crafts
Melissa Frances Mini Paper Bag and Tag
Spellbinders: Floral Ovals

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes
Bearly Mine - Anything Goes
Loves Rubberstamps - Anything Goes
Magnolia-Liscious - Anything Goes
Tip Top Tuesday - Seasons
Card Mania - Anything Goes

Thanks for popping by to see me today. I appreciate your support and always look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

31 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Beautiful as always, Debs. Tilda looks so sweet and I love the muted tones you've used. Fab! xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW Debs this is brilliant and what a super challenge to have too. Love it. Hope you have a great time at the NEC, Much Love Hazelxox

Riette said...

Hi!! Those pearl swirls are just great!! Gorgeous image too :D

Hazel said...

Oh, heck! Another Tilda - see my comment on Laurie's card. A beautiful card otherwise! Enjoy your day. Hazel x

Sarah said...

Lovely card Debs and you are right about the colour pallette...gorgeous xx

cotnob said...

This is a beautiful card Debs, such pretty papers and they go so well with the Kraft card stock.
Pauline
x

Vicky said...

Beautiful card sweetie Love this Tilda stamp. Enjoy your grandson time shug.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Debs..love the sweet Tilda and fab colouring.Love the papers and pearls..so pretty.

luv CHRISSYxx

Claire said...

This is just gorgeous Debs, it is most certainly girly and those pearls most definitely are swirly. Love it. Not long to go now, trying to fight a cold and keep it at bay!! Hugs, Claire x

Donna said...

Beautiful and pretty card Debs, the swirly pearls look fantastic and I love this cute Tilda image :) Donna ♥ x

pinky said...

That is so pretty Debs, love the colour mix. Hope you have a great time at the NEC!

downrightcrafty said...

oh Debs loving this all those delish HH embellies working so well with the design of the card, gorgeous
Hugs Kate xx

Carole said...

Definitely a girly card, swirly & pearly too, love it!
Have a great time at the NEC, wish I could have gone :(, perhaps I'll get there in March
Hugs
Carole xXx

DesignerDiva said...

I love your card it has all my favourite things! Tilda is coloured beautifully and those fab swirly pearls are stunning!
Hugs Laurie xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

A fabulous theme Debs and love your girly pearly swirly card! Have fun in Birmingham! Susan x

Janice said...

A super challenge Debs and a great card by you. For some reason I thought pink was also a requirement hence my card colour. Lovin your brown cardie though, so pretty and such a lovely design, finished off perfectly with pearls! Enjoy the show with the rest of the lovely oldies, (DT obviously!) Jx

coops said...

so stunning debs.gorgeous tilda and I love your fabulous colours and pearly swirls :D

xx coops xx

Tammy said...

Adorable card Debs! I love that image and all of your beautiful embellishments, that little paper bag/tag is so cute!
Hugs, Tammy

Sue said...

Stunning card Debs, I love the cute image and such a beautiful colour scheme. That gorgeous paper pad is on my never-ending wish list!
I hope you have had a good day.
hugs Sue xx

Judith said...

Just so pretty Debs - I love the colours thanks for a great challenge I love girly pearly swirly! hugs Judith x

jonim52 said...

Lovely card, beautiful details.Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps.

jonim52 said...

Gorgeous details. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps..

Shanna Shands said...

Adorable card. Those pearls are so pretty. Thanks for playing at Loves Rubberstamps!

Jules said...

Great card Debs

Love the muted colours and all your fabby embellishments.

Enjoy the NEC .. .. hope you have cleared some craft space ready to stash your purchases away!!!

Love Jules xx

Christine L said...

Gorgeous card and colouring Debs... such fabulous earthy tones!

Enjoy the NEC!

Hugs
Christine x

julie_woolston said...

Stunning card love the image.
Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Challenge.
Hugs Julie xxx

Sue B said...

Aww this is gorgeous Debs! what a cute Tilda and you've coloured her beautifully! I love the pretty papers and embellies.. the colours are very scrummy!
Hope you have a lovely weekend hun... enjoy the NEC with Claire and Laurie! :-)
Big hugs
Sue xx

Whisper said...

Oooo am loving all those swirly pearls and cute image too.

I'm sure you will have a fabby time at the NEC and i'm so jealous too, Luv Sam x

Suzi said...

Hi Debs, This is such a pretty card, lovely colour combo,layout and that sweet Tilda. Thank you coming over to join us at Magnolia-licious challenge. Good luck in the draw.
Hugs Suzi x

Tracey Manderson said...

Lovely card Debs. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine. Good luck and hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Tracey

Bettina L. said...

Such a cute project. Love the design with the tag in the pocket and the flower.Thanks for playing at Top Tip Tuesday and good luck. Hope to see you back tuesday for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at Top Tip Tuesday xx