Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 2 November 2013

Christmas is Coming at A Gem of a Challenge

Good morning. 
Can you believe it's the weekend already?? Where has this week gone - too fast that's for sure!!!
We have had a busy few days - Thursday was spent visiting family from Leeds and then a house Warming cum Halloween cum firework party in the evening.
Yesterday we went down to Portsmouth to pick up my scrummilicious Granddaughter Lola Arizona and then Jamie, Rowena and my other snuggalicious Granddaughter Ruby Mae came to stay but at 11pm they decided to go home as neither Ruby Or Lola would settle down to sleep lol!!! The joys of parenthood eh???

So I have two cards to share with you today.

My first is for the new challenge over at 

A GEM OF A CHALLENGE 

where the theme is

CHRISTMAS IS COMING

and my second will be to reveal the exciting news I have been bursting to share with you for nearly a month - how I have managed to stay quiet I don't know lol!!!!




Card Ingredients:
Design Papers: Pink Gem Designs 'Pretty Snowflakes'
Sentiment: Pink Gem Designs 'Keep Calm Christmas Set'
Christmas Tree: Dee's Distinctively 'Snow Covered Stacker Tree'
Joy Crafts Ice Crystals Snowflake Border
Crushed Olive Distress Ink
Lashings of Diamond Stickles
Adhesive Pearls from stash

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies and to give a warm welcome to a new teamie :o)

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Before I go I'll leave you with a sneak preview of my second card that I'll be back to share with you very shortly - I can hardly wait :o)


Thanks for popping in to see me today.
It's lovely to see you and I always look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.

See you again soon.
TTFN

10 comments:

Sarah said...

Great card Debs. Love the ink and green xx

Claire said...

Good morning hun - love your card, love the tree die (I must use mine!!) and a fab sparkly design too. Can't wait to see your news! Have a lovely day. Hugs, Claire xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Debs, I love the colours and such a beautiful tree.
hugs Sue xx

Avril Ann said...

WOW Debs, you have been busy, this is a gorgeous card hun, love the sparkly look to it, perfect for Xmas xxx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Debs, love the design.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Janet said...

Beautiful card Debs and I just love the colour and all the sparkles! xx

cotnob said...

This is such a pretty card Debs, I love your fabulous die cut tree.
Pauline
x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful Christmas card debs, I like the design.
Kevin xx

Christine said...

Hi Debs congrats on your news well deserved.. I love how you used these 2 colours on your PG creation fab sparkly tree.

smiles Christine x

coops said...

so gorgeous debs.really fab design and I love the sparkly tree ;D

xx coops xx