Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 10 November 2013

Bella with Sledge at The Stamp Basket

Good morning.
How's your weekend been so far - good I hope :o)
I had a lovely day yesterday at the NEC with my bestest blogging buddy Claire and I met the lovely 
Sharon from Divas. Lots of crafty stash shopping and catching up over coffee and lunch.

My DH and son have gone up to Old Trafford again to watch Man Utd play today so maybe I might even get some time to play with some of my new stash :o)

But the real reason I'm here is to share my DT card for 


Some of you may have noticed I said DT and not GDT as Janet recently invited me to be part of the permanent DT and of course how could I resist - not when I get to play with gorgeous goodies like the ones I have used on today's inspirational piece 




Card Ingredients:
Image: Wild Rose Studio 'Bella with Sledge'
Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers: First Edition 'Silent Night'
Memory Box: Crystal Snowflake
Sentiment: Wild Rose Studio 'Christmas Labels'
Lace: Dovecraft 'White Flat Lace'
Jingle Bells and Twine
Adhesive Rhinestones
Seam Binding
MS PATP
Card Base: Craftwork Cards '6x6 Straight Edge'

Hope you like it :o)

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for popping by to see me today.
Let me know you've been so I can come and see you too :o)

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

15 comments:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous and adorable.
luv
Debby

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Congratulations, such a cute card and love the bells.

Sue said...

Congrats on being made a permanent DT Debs, I am really pleased for you.
Your card is gorgeous, adorable image and beautiful detailing.
Glad you had a good time at the NEC yesterday. I hope you have a good Sunday
hugs Sue xx

DesignerDiva said...

This is lovely Debs, the image is too cute and your layers and details are perfect.
I did really miss not going yesterday, I hope we can meet up soon
Hugs Laurie xx

downrightcrafty said...

beautiful Debs, gorgeous design and super image of course, do hope you will share this lovely card with us on the Wild Rose Studio Face book page
Hugs Kate xx

Jane Savage said...

Beautiful card, Debs. Gorgeous soft colours. Glad you had a fab time at the NEC. xx

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Debs, such an adorable image and lovely soft colours.
I'm so pleased that you enjoyed your trip to the NEC.
Pauline
x

Dawn C said...

Oh how cute is he Debs? A lovely card hon & well done on your new DT position x

coops said...

so gorgeous debs.bella is adorable and I love your icy colours and fab design :D

xx coops xx

Claire said...

We certainly did have a fab play - hope you have managed to play with some of the new stash - I have this afternoon! Love your cute card, love your colouring and lovely layout. Have a lovely evening hun. Hugs, Claire x

Sarah said...

Super image Debs and beautifully coloured...she is one cute elly! x

Molecraft said...

A gorgeous card, love that image!
Helen x

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous Debs.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Stunning card Debs, big congrats on being made a permanent member. Susan x

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Congrats on your promotion to the DT ;-) Debby.
Beautiful card. Love your layout with that pretty bow and bells. And that stamp is adorable.
Caroline xxx