Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 13 October 2013

WOW What a Fabulous Time!!!


Good afternoon my lovely blogging buddies.

I just had to pop by to let you know what a fabulous day I had yesterday at the 


Although it was tinged with some sadness as my lovely blogging buddy Claire didn't make it because her car broke down on the way to Leeds :o(

I did meet up with another DT buddy - Susan from The Cutie Pies - it was so lovely to meet you hun :o)

Well what can I say about the LOTV shop - WOW WOW WOW - I just didn't know where to look first - it really did take my breathe away -amazing samples EVERYWHERE you looked- totally AWESOME!!!!

Picture 015

(Photo pinched - sorry 'borrowed' from Dawny P's blog)
Dawny P is so lovely and so talented and such a great inspiration.
We made 5 amazing projects:

A Fabulous Fold for a Girlie Card


A CAS design using scraps for a Boy's card


A Beautiful Decorated Cracker


A Simple Decorated Gift Bag


And a Gorgeous Christmas Wall Hanging


What a blast it was making all these gorgeous projects - thank you so much Dawny and all the lovely LOTV ladies :o)

If you ever get the chance to go to one of the workshops - you really should - you will love it!!!
Brilliant value for money.

And of course to top it all off I had a little spend as well:


Thanks for popping by.
I'm off to catch up with Strictly before the results show this evening.

Enjoy the rest of the day.
TTFN


14 comments:

cotnob said...

Wow! So many fabulous projects - it sounds like you had a brilliant time Debs, I would love to visit the shop it always looks so gorgeous whenever I see it in photographs.
Pauline
x

Sarah said...

Sounds like you had a fab time Debs xx

Zoe said...

Wonderful Creations. Sounds like you had a brilliant time there.

Zoe
xxxx

Sue said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful time Debs, such a shame that Claire couldn't get there though.
Such gorgeous creations and a fabulous photo.
How I wish I lived a bit nearer!
Enjoy the rest of the weekend
hugs Sue xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Looks like you hadd a fab day Debs! Some gorgeous makes and nice additions to your stash! I keep thinking I should go to one as Leeds is only about 1 1/2 hours away but they always seem to have them when I have things planned! So sorry Claire couldn't make it, I bet she was gutted! Susan x

Whisper said...

Looks like a good time was had by all, i knew Susan was going, as i was with her, when she booked it - i too was amazed by the shop too, didn't know where to go first !!, great projects too, poor Claire too, Luv Sam x

Claire said...

WOW What fabulous makes I missed out on making - they are just fabulous and I love that wall hanging - never mind :O( - looks like you had a great day with some amazing people, Hugs, Claire x

Chrissy said...

Fantastic projects Debs..I love the hanging and your new goodies..what a shame Claire didn't get there...great photo.

luv CHRISSYxx

Ira Huberts said...

You girls really had a wonderful time together, didn't you! Your projects are all so beautiful, they look fab! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Debbie said...

Oh my it sounds like you had an amazing time today.You've made some beautiful projects today, all so different too.Glad you had fun and caught up with your friend.Hope you're well dearie.Your creations lately have been amazing.I may not get as much time to comment but I still pop by.Hugs Debbie x

Fleur said...

Hi Sweetie, these are all gorgeous. So wish I could have been there to meet you
BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

Wishcraft said...

Sounds like a fab day Debs, love all of your lovely projects :o) Hugs, Lisa x

downrightcrafty said...

looks like you had a fabulous time
Hugs Kate xx

Christine L said...

Gorgeous makes Debs... and looks like a fab time was had by all!

Hugs
Christine x