Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 8 October 2013

Two by Two at Papertake Weekly


Good afternoon.
Thanks for all the best wishes yesterday for my Dr's and dentist appointments.
The cost at the dentist was more painful than the treatment - ouch!!!
Wasn't great news at the Dr's either as I have damaged some tendons/ligaments in my right shoulder - think I did it at the Gym a couple of weeks ago and I had hoped it would just 'heal' itself!!! So I am now on a course of anti-inflammatory tablets - that I need to take for SIX WEEKS!!! and I also need to have physio - so waiting for them to get in touch to organise my first appointment :o(

Anyway enough of my woes - the real reason I'm here is to share my DT project for 


and this week the theme is 

TWO BY TWO
so you decide how to interpret that - it could be two colours, two images, two design papers, two embellies - so many options :o)

Here's what I did:



So you can see I have used two die cuts, two colours and two types of embellies (ribbon and pearls), sentiment - two words

Card Ingredients:
Spellbinders: Heirloom Ornaments 2011
Justrite Stamps: Vintage Christmas Ornaments CL-04660
Stamped with Perfect Medium and embossed with Cosmic Shimmer Gold EP
Sentiment: Justrite Stamps Noel Christmas Ornaments CR - 03805
String of pearls from The Hobby House
Embossalicious EF

Our sponsor this week is
WoJLogo_180x130
Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous prize on offer and to see the awesome inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:
Created with Love - Any Holiday
Eureka Stamps - Anything Goes
Make it Monday - Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
The Glory of Christmas - Christmas Baubles
Crimbo Crackers - Embossing
Creative Belli - Ribbons and Pearls

Thanks for popping by today - it's always great to see you here and I look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

28 comments:

Avril Ann said...

Gorgeous card Debs, love it, and hope your painkillers kick in real soon and give your some relief, love and hugs xxx

Chris Hanselman said...

Fab card. Love the embossing and the bulbs. Thanks for joining us this week at Created With Love Challenges for our Any Holiday Challenge!
~~Chris

cotnob said...

This is so elegant Debs, I love your embossing and beautiful pearl 'strings'.
Pauline
x

Janice said...

Love today's and yesterdays cards - both very attractive indeed. Bad luck about your shoulder playing up and if physio is anything like up here, prepare for a long wait! Hope you're better soon, Jx

Sue said...

Stunning card Debs, a really classy and elegant design.
Sorry to hear about your shoulder pain, I hope that the anti-inflammatory tablets start to help and it gets better soon.
hugs Sue xx

Pop's Cards said...

hi sweetie, this is really gorgeous, I so love this and the fab colours, hugs Pops x

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Wow What a beautiful card. Love it and your take on Two by Two.
Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Created with Love challenges this week.
Linda K. DT

Chrissy said...

Very classy and elegant card Debs..love the sparkle...good luck with the shoulder..hope you heal soon.

luv CHRISSYxx

downrightcrafty said...

very classy
hugs Kate xx

tilly's crafts said...

gorgeous card Debs, love the elegant look of the baubles. hope you're feeling better soon
Kim x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

A gorgeous card Debs. Hope you get your physio appt soon! Susan x

Danni said...

Very pretty!!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Debs :-) I love the baubles and design ,,, beautiful ! :-)

hope your teeth are OK now and hope your shoulder settles down soon too :-/

luv
Lols x x x

Claire said...

Oh no what are you like .... forget the gym!! 6 weeks seems an age! Love your card, fab image and design. Hugs, Claire x

Whisper said...

Absolutely gorgeous hun and am loving the pearl strings too.

Aaah sorry to hear about your shoulder, i hope you get your physio appoint sooner than i did, i saw consultant in September and am finally getting to see physio for appoint (when it wasn't at 3pm !!) in November !!!, Luv Sam x

coops said...

so stunning debs.really fabulous classy design, the baubles are gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Hope that shoulder soon heals hun, gorgeous card and thank you soooo much for my beautiful card, I love it xx

Christine L said...

This is fabulous Debs... love the Christmas ornaments... and oooh that fabulous ribbon too!

Hugs
Christine x

Pat K said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Debs. Love the subtle gold accents. Sorry to hear you're having troubles with your shoulder...hope it starts to feel better soon. Thanks for joining us at the Belli Challenge. hugs, Pat K xx

Cheryl said...

What a beautiful Christmas card.

Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week.

Loz said...

Fabulous christmas card. I saw this on MIM..Loz

Hazel said...

Stunningly gorgeous - thanks for entering The Glory of Christmas 'Christmas baubles' challenge, Hazel, Glory of Christmas DT - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for October - I'd love to see it there too. Challenge 6 on Crafting Musketeers is 'Christmas in October - it would be good to see this there as well, Hazel, Design Team Crafting Musketeers x

Monika Reeck said...

I love the shiny from the ribbon it looks adorable...elegant christmas card you have made...love this ...

I see your card on Make it Monday, if you like to see my blog my card is # 112, I would be so glad if you leave me some love...big hugs, Monika

Wishcraft said...

Super stylish card hun, really lovely :o) Hugs, Lisa x

JoanieMc said...

Beautiful Christmas card!! Love all the techniques used. Thanks for joining Challenges 4 Everybody.

Hugs
Joanie

Karen Letchworth said...

Such a lovely card! Thanks so much for sharing with us in this week's challenge. Please stop by again soon.
Blessings,
Karen
Eureka Stampsa

Lisa S. said...

Love how you used the ribbon and the ornaments are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday.

Maria Rud said...

Your card is amazing, Deb! Thanks for joining us at Created With Love Challenges this week.

Hugs,
Maria