Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 27 October 2013

Teddy with Present - GDT The Stamp Basket

Good morning.
Hope you're having a good weekend so far.
John & I went to the cinema yesterday to see Captain Phillips - it was a true story based on Somali pirates and the highjacking of an American cargo ship and it was brilliant from start to finish. When we got home we had a surprise visit from my squidgiliciuos Grandson Oliver - he told his Mum when he got up that he wanted to come and see his Grandma so they called in after they had been out or tea.

Today I'm here with my 2nd GDT project for


and this time I have a gone for a pretty in pink girlie make using





Card Ingredients:
Image: Wild Rose Studio 'Teddy With Present'
Colouring Medium: Promarkers and Flexmarkers
Design Papers: Magnolia 'Cloudy Hearts Pink' and 'Vintage Pink'
Sentiment: Molly Blooms 'Celebrate Banner'
Die Cuts: La La Land 'Heart Fence' 
Memory Box 'Snowflake Corner'
Marianne Createables Open Leaves
MFT Mini Royal Roses
Frantage: Shabby Pink

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for popping by today.
Think we might pop down to The Mall to make a start on the Christmas shopping. just love this time of year :o)

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

19 comments:

Juls said...

Wow this is gorgeous!! Hugs Juls xxx

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous and adorable card Debs.
luv
Debby

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Debs, I love the cute image and all your pretty pink detailing.
Glad you had a good day yesterday, I hope your Sunday is a good one too!
hugs Sue xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

That film does look interesting and Tom Hanks is always good. Gorgeous pretty card, love the soft colours. Enjoy your shopping, we are doing the same today

DesignerDiva said...

This is pretty Debs, love the details.
Joel went to see that film the other night he loved it too, I went to see Sinshine over Leith instead!
Hugs Laurie xx

pinky said...

Very pretty card Debs, love all those little die cuts you have used. Hoping to get lots of those wee surprise visits too now :)

Christine L said...

Pink and gorgeous Debs... right up my street!

Hugs
Christine x

Avril Ann said...

Debs, this is adorable hun xxx

Sarah said...

What a lovely card Debs. Gorgeous stamp xx

Jane Savage said...

Gorgeous, Debs and beautifully coloured too. xx

downrightcrafty said...

a gorgeous card Debs, and of course a beautiful image but then I am biased, do share this with us on the WRS Facebook page :)
Hugs Kate xx

cotnob said...

This is a beautiful card Debs, such an adorable image, pretty soft colours and lovely die cut details.
Pauline
x

tilly's crafts said...

such a fabulous card Debs, love the wild rose image and your layout
Kim x

Ira Huberts said...

Your bear is super adorable Debs, such a sweet, girly card with those lovely pinks! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Hi Debs this is gorgeous, loving the pink! I started my Christmas shopping a while ago I just love Christmas!! Susan x

coops said...

so gorgeous debby.really pretty colours and design and I love the sweet bear ;D

xx coops xx

Katina said...

So gorgeous Debs! I love the surprise visits from my little ones - isn't it lovely when they ask to see us?
xxx

Wendy said...

Oh Debs just noticed I have missed your last few cards, your blog is not showing up in my reading list :( going to unfollow you and then follow again.
Gorgeous creations as always.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Claire said...

Adorable card hun, love the cute bear and gorgeous colours and elements. Hope your arm is feeling better today. Hugs, Claire x