Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 10 October 2013

Spooktastic Times at MAWTT


Good morning.
Hope you are all keeping well and those not I wish well soon.
My squidgilicious Grandson Oliver won't be coming this morning as he usually does because he's off on his jolly holidays to Portugal - lucky thing - wish his suitcase was big enough for me to fit in lol!!!
But then again I'd miss my trip up to Leeds this weekend to the LOTV workshop with Dawny P where I'm meeting up with my bestest blogging buddy Claire :o) I'm starting to get excited :o)

So today it's the turn of Team A to share some inspiration over at 


and this week the theme is 

SPOOKTASTIC TIMES

I was very lucky to have won some adorable images over at the Tiddly Inks Challenge recently and I have used one of the ones I got to chose on today's card:



Card Ingredients:
Image: Tiddly Inks 'Be My Mummy'
Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers: Echo Park 'Chillingsworth Manor' Digi Papers from Jessica Sprague
Sentiment: Pink Petticoat 'Spookydoodlies'
Memory Box: 'Wrought Iron Fence' and 'Madera Corner'
Tea Dye Distress Ink

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:
Tiddly Inks - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
Creative Craft Challenges - Anything Goes
Inky Chicks - Use Two Different Die Cuts
Cards for Men - Myth and Magic
My Craft Spot - Trick or Treat
Stamp and Create - Halloween 
Hobbycutz - Halloween 
Crafty Calendar - Halloween 
MMCS - Halloween 

Thanks for popping by to see me today - you are always welcome.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN 



34 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a cute image and fab sentiment. Fabulous layout, love it

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah Debs this is so cute, Love it, Love Hazelxoxo

Sarah said...

Awww that's such a cute image and a fab card!

Love Tiddly Ink digis - really should get them out more.

Sarah

Kelly L said...

This is fantastic Debs, I just adore the fence and the image is so cute!!

Kelly x

Hazel said...

I love this Halloween card - it's quite sophisticated instead of being frightening! Hazel x

Sue said...

This is fabulous Debs, I love that image and the papers and sentiment are wonderful.
hugs Sue xx

Wendy L said...

Hi Debs, I love your card, a real cutie. xxx

Janice said...

Fantastic colours and design Debs. A brilliant image and a super card. Merlot is a love! Jx

Ira Huberts said...

Your Halloween card not only is beautiful but fun, too! Love how you coloured your image Debs and dressed up your card, great design as always! Hugs, Ira xox
Ira’s Crea Corner

Claire said...

Love your spooktacular card, fab colours, love the image and layout. Excited too - only 2 more sleeps!! Hugs, Claire x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

This is such a fun card Debs! Love how you coloured the cute Mummy! Susan x

Lisa Jane said...

Brilliant Debs.. love that Mummy and the die cuts
Lisa x

coops said...

so stunning debs.fantastic design and papers and I love your mummy ;D

xx coops xx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Debs, a very cute image and fab design.

Donna x

Wishcraft said...

What a fab card Debs! Love the image and great sentiment :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Judith said...

This is fab Debs I love all the die cuts they're just perfect with this design. Hope you enjoy your crafty day with Clare hugs Judith x

Hammers said...

Hey Debs, love your card..the stamp is very cool. Clairex

Michelle B. said...

I love it! I think I may have to pick up that image. The layout is fab and love the fence! So glad you joined us for our Myth & Magic challenge at Cards for Men!

Pat K said...

Oh Debs..I love this card. Such a cute image and your papers are perfect...wonderful design too. Thanks for playing along with us at Cards for Men. hugs, Pat K xx

Tammy said...

This is so cute Debs, adorable image and fabulous colors!
Hugs, Tammy

Sherrie K. said...

Such a GORGEOUS card! Love the dies and the image is amazing!
Thanks for joining us in the challenge at My Craft Spot!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

michelle hodges said...

What a fun card! Love that image!!
Thank you for joining on on the Creative Inspirations Paint challenge!
Michelle, dt team

Chris said...

'Spooktacular'! card, Debs! Cute image, lovely design and gorgeous colour choice! Thanks for joining us at Hobbycutz this week.
Chris
x

cotnob said...

This is a brilliant card Debs, I love your image - fabulous papers and great sentiment.
Pauline
x

Carole said...

Great Halloween card Debs, love everything about it
Hugs
Carole xXx

Sanja Grdinić said...

He-he - love the sentiment! Coloring is amazing and the whole card is superb! :)
Have an awesome day, Debs...

rachel said...

wonderful card - brilliant papers and fab layout! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments and good luck x

Donna said...

Such a cute Mummy Debs and a really cool halloween card, I love all the detail especially the sentiments :) Donna ♥ x

Whisper said...

Oooo great image and layout too, luv Sam x

Tabbatha Sandoval said...

So cute Debs! Love, love, love this! So glad you shared it with us at Tiddly Inks!

Monica said...

Absolutely love the detail and colors on this card. Beautiful work. Thanks for playing along with the CI Design Team.

Kate (Small Bits of Paper) said...

This is so cute! Your image is fabulous and I love the fence you've used on your card. Perfect!

Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Gwen said...

Oh my goodness this is the cutest ghoul I've ever seen! Love it!!! Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot this week!

Gwen

http://thisandthatbygwen.blogspot.com

Helen said...

Great card, Debs and I love that sentiment!

Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Calendar Challenge.

Helen x