Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 21 October 2013

Sketch #20 at Sketch and Stash - Optional Stitching 'Real or Faux'

Good morning.
Hope you had a lovely weekend.
Mine was fairly quiet but enjoyable nonetheless.
Just a quick post from me this morning before I pop off to the Dr's about my shoulder.

So today sees the start of a new challenge with a new sketch to play with over at

SKETCH N STASH 

and the option of

STITCHING 'REAL or FAUX'

This fortnight our wonderful sponsor is the very lovely Janet and Pink Gem Designs
Now being on Janet's DT means I am spoilt for choice for uber cute images to play with and today is no exception as I chose to colour up a scrummy Gingerbread Man:




Card Ingredients:
Image: Pink Gem Designs 'Gingerbread Man'
Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers: Freebie last year with Quick Cards Made Easy
Sentiment: Craftwork Cards
Ferns: Magnolia Doo Hickey 'Sprawling Ferns'
Natural Raffia from stash
Berries and Jingles Bells from stash
Festive Berries and Walnut Stain Distress Ink
Diamond Stickles
Viva Decor Pearl Pen 'Ice White'

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for taking the time to come and see me today - I really appreciate your visit and always look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.

Have a fabulous day.
Stay dry :o)

TTFN

21 comments:

Avril Ann said...

AWE Debs, I do love Gingerbread men, gorgeous and cute card xxx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Debs, I love Janet's cute gingerbread man. Fabulous colouring and great papers. Beautiful embellishments too.
I hope you get on okay at the doctors.
Hugs Sue xx

Debbie said...

Hiya Debbs
Sorry your shoulder is still playing up, hope the Quack sorts it for you.
My neck and shoulder play up sometimes, but my cyatic nerve in my leg is whats playing up at the mo! Blooming pains!
Your card is gorgeous. Who doesn't love a Ginger Bread Man, love your raffia too.
Debbiex

Chrissie said...

A fabulous festive card Debs, love the finishing touches on this too.
Good luck at the Doctor's!
Chrissie xx

coops said...

so gorgeous debs.fab sweet gingerbread man and I love your details :D

xx coops xx

Sarah said...

Fabulous card Debs. Looks good enough to eat! xx

Janet - aka stacky said...

Your card is so lovely Debs, I love your cute gingerbread man and the little christmas embellishment you put together looks fabulous xx

Claire said...

Lovely card, love the gingerbread man and fab design. Hope all went well at the doctors. Hugs, Claire x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So cute and love your little arrangement

Danni said...

Fabulous holiday card! Sweet gingerbread man!

Ira Huberts said...

Such a yummy creation, your gingerbread man, very cute card! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Super cute Debs what a sweet Image! Susan x

Chrissy said...

Such a cute gingerbread man Debs..gorgeous card.Hope all goes well with the shoulder..

luv CHRISSYxx

Vicky said...

Ooh so gorgeous hun....:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Molecraft said...

A gorgeous christmas creation!
Helen x

cheryl Baker said...

oh debs how cute is this wee chap oh and those papers you have used,are just perfect love it,hugs Cherylxxxxx

vickiscraft said...

Oooow I do love a gingerbread man....lol and I love your card too Deb! Hope you got your shoulder sorted out, I've been having problems with mine for months now (nightmare!)

Have a good week ;)

Vicki x

Sharon said...

Fabulous Gingerbread man Debs and such stunning papers. The embellishments is fab.
Hope your shoulder is sorted.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Debs, cute Gingerbread man and matching papers.
I hope your visit to the Doctor's went well.
Pauline
x

downrightcrafty said...

beautiful loving the layout and the coloubeautiful loving the layout and the colours just gorgeous
Hugs Kate xxrs just gorgeous
Hugs Kate xx

~@ngie~ said...

a gorgeous card & cute image darl.. love the dp's & the raffia & flowers etc :)

love n hugz Angie xXx