Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 19 October 2013

Merry and Bright Christmas Hugs



Good morning.
Thank you to everyone that wished me well with the Physio yesterday - unfortunately it didn't go too well as she was unable to 'do' much with it because the area was so sensitive and painful when she was just examining me. She wants me to go back to see the Dr. to get the pain relief sorted before I go to see her again next week - she also suggested acupuncture before having any treatment to help with the pain :o(
So I have an appointment to see the Dr. again on Monday morning and then to see the Physio again on Friday.
Anyway there people suffering far worse than me so that's enough wallowing!!!

Today I'm here to share a card I have made specifically for the Lovely Lili challenge that finishes today over at The Ribbon Girls and for the monthly challenge over at Lili of the Valley which is Anything Goes.

I have used some of my scrummy new stash I bought last weekend when I attended Dawny P's LOTV workshop:




Card Ingredients:
Image: LOTV 'James and Snowman'
Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers: LOTV 'Raspberry Road Beach Bliss'
Joy Crafts Ice Crystals Snowflake
Martha Stewart Snowfake
Memory Box Mittens Die
Seam Binding: 'Paradise Aqua'
Scrummy crocheted lace from LOTV shop
Red Roses from LOTV shop
Adhesive Pearls from stash
Lashings of Glamour Dust 
Christmas Red Stickles
Broken China Distress Ink

Challenges I would like to enter:

The Ribbon Girls - Lovely Lili
LOTV - Anything Goes
Crafty Little Fairies - Christmas in October
Simon Says Stamp - Christmas/Winter Holiday

Thanks for popping by - it's always so lovely to see you here.
Have a fabulous weekend.

Before I go here's a sneak peek of my share for tomorrow when I will be letting the cat out of the bag about one of my new adventures :o)


TTFN



26 comments:

Sarah said...

Beautiful card Debs. Love the papers too. Never mind the physio try chocolate and red wine...I hear the medicinal benefits are great!! xx

downrightcrafty said...

such a pretty card love the image and the colours and the frosty feel
Hugs Kate xx

Claire said...

Sorry to hear the physio didn't go as planned, hopefully you will have better luck next week! Love your adorable card with James and love the colours too. I spy with my little eye an image that I recognise - I now have 2 thoughts on this new venture - let's see if I am right tomorrow LOL. Have a lovely day. It's wet and miserable here, so a crafty day is in order me thinks. Hugs, Claire x

DesignerDiva said...

I love your card Debs it's right up my street!
Hope you get you shoulder sorted, my friend had to be put out to have her frozen shoulder manipulated the pain was that bad. Once they had taken it that far she could then stand the physio.
Can't wait to hear your news tomorrow, the sneak peak isn't giving me any clues!
Hugs Laurie xx

Sue said...

So sorry to hear that your physio didn't go to well, it sounds awful. I hope you get on okay at the doctors on Monday.
Your card is gorgeous. I love James with his snowman, beautiful papers and fabulous detailing too.
Looking forward to hearing your exciting news tomorrow!
hugs Sue xx

Janice said...

A lovely Christmas card Debs, love those mitts, another great die set! Sorry to hear physio didn't go anywhere, hope you get on top of the pain soon. Acupuncture is really good. I had it on a frozen shoulder and after a couple of treatments was amazed that little pins could do so much! Enjoy your weekend, Jx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Hi Debs this is a fab card! Love the colourway. Sorry your physio didn't go to plan hopefully next week will be better! Susan x

Avril Ann said...

Debs I am so sorry, that your Physio did not work out, take hun, and I hope that your pain, sorts itself out real soon...on the subject of your card, WOW, beautiful image and I love the colours, here, so fresh..have a fabby weekend xxx

Debbie said...

Hiya Debs,
Super "C" card. Looks gorgeous.
I bought those "Beach Bliss" papers a few weeks ago, not used them yet, your image is sweet and coloured lovely. I also have these little mittens aren't they sweet.
Have a nice weekend.
Debbiex

Vicky said...

Just so gorgeous hun...and I hope you are having a lovely weekend too...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Jane Savage said...

Fab card, Debs. Such a beautiful design. Love those papers (I have them) and that gorgeous LOTV image.
(I am whispering this - Think I can guess your new adventure from your sneak peak but I won't say! How exciting!!) xx

coops said...

so stunning debs.really gorgeous papers and dies and I love the adorable image :D

xx coops xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So gorgeous, love the aqua and James. Great embellies too

Vicky said...

This is gorgeous sweetie , love the sweet image.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Ira Huberts said...

SWEET!!! Gorgeous winter card with such pretty colours, love the beautiful image and the fab mittens! Hugs, Ira xox
Ira’s Crea Corner

Ribbon Girl said...

Hello Debs - lovely card, I like the aqua colour theme! Thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl Lovely Lili challenge, Mary x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Hi Debs, what a gorgeous card, I love it!!
Kevin xx

Christine L said...

Love the fabulous layout of this gorgeous card Debs... and of course your stunning colouring!

Sorry the physio didn't go better..

Hugs
Christine x

Judith said...

I love these colours a Debs - fab design too hugs Judith x

Donna said...

Absolutely gorgeous Debs, love these colours together and your added detail is so pretty...a really sweet image too :) Donna ♥ x

mixamatoasties said...

Gorgeous card, just love everything about it.

Susan xx

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Debs, such an adorable image and I love your colour combination.
I'm sorry to hear that the trip to the physio wasn't very successful - I hope you manage to get the pain relief sorted soon.
Pauline
x

Katina said...

This is so gorgeous Debs! Love the image, colours and embellishments, especially the little mittens.

Hope the Dr and physio manage to help you soon.
xx

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Gorgeous card!! Love that sweet image!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Debs...love the beautiful image and colouring and just love the mittens..

Thanks for joining in with us at “Crafty Little Fairies..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Erica said...

Hi Debs,

Such a sweet card and such a great use of the Beach Bliss pad; would never have thought to use it for Christmas.

Thanks for joining our Lili of the Valley 'Anything Goes' challenge.

Good luck!

Hugs

Erica x