Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 12 October 2013

It's a 3 2 1 Recipe at A Gem of a Challenge



Good morning.
Hopefully Mr Blogger has played nicely and posted this scheduled post for me whilst I'm away having a fabulous time in Leeds at the LOTV workshop with my bestest blogging buddy Claire.

So I'm here to share my DT project for 


and this week I got to pick the theme

3 DP's, 2 Types of Embellishments and 1 Image

Here's what I came up with:




Card Ingredients:
Image: Pink Gem Designs 'Merry Christmas Chloe'
Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers: First Edition 'Vintage Christmas'
Memory Box: 'Winterland Tree' & 'Precious Ornaments'
Viva Decor Ice White Pearl Pen

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for popping by.
Hope to catch up with you all tomorrow.

TTFN




12 comments:

Whisper said...

Aaah what a sweetie and am loving the MB dies and papers too.

I hope you had a good time at the LOTV Christmas fun day, luv Sam x

Sarah said...

Great card Debs, she is so cute! xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This has only just popped up so guess Mr Blogger wasn't playing nicely. So cute and such rich colours, fabulous. Hope you had a great day, any pics?

Vicky said...

So gorgeous hun...:o)

Hope you are having a lovely weekend...biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Avril Ann said...

Debs this is adorable, I love those papers and how you have coloured that devine image, love your shading...hugs hun xxx

coops said...

so gorgeous debs.i love your rich colours and the image is so sweet ;D

xx coops xx

Christine said...

Hi Debs gorgeous creation you have made with this sweet PG image awesome colours fab take on the chall theme.

smiles Christine x

cotnob said...

This is an adorable card Debs, lovely traditional Christmas colours.
Pauline
x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debs, I love the cute image and beautiful colouring.
hugs Sue xx

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Debs, love the image, fab colours and layout too. Hugs, Claire x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Love your Christmas card Debs! Susan x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Love your Christmas card Debs! Susan x