Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 2 October 2013

Clean and Simple at Divas by Design

Good morning.
Super speedy post this morning - thought I had written this already - but as I haven't and it's now 7:30 and my squidgilicious Grandson Oliver will be here in 20 mins. I best get a shift on!!!

So I'm here to share my DT inspiration for 


and this week we're going 

CLEAN AND SIMPLE

using images from our sponsor


Here's what I did:



Card Ingredients:
Image: 2 Cute Ink 'Spider Witch'
Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers: Echo Park Digi Papers 'Chillingsworth Manor'
MFT Fishtail Dies
Sentiment: Pink Petticoat 'Spooky Doodlies'
Spider's Web from stash

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for popping by.
I'll be playing catch up a little later this afternoon and this evening.
Have a fabulous day.

TTFN



15 comments:

Sarah said...

Great card Debs!! Hope you have a fun day!! xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Ha ha fab card, such fun

Carole said...

Simply fab Debs
Hugs
Carole xXx

Sue said...

Fabulous card Debs, I love that cute image and brilliant layout.
I hope you have a good day
hugs Sue xx

Sarah-Jane said...

Fab Halloween card Debs.
Sarah-Jane xx

Sue B said...

Aww this is really sweet Debs! what a cute spider image! I love the web corners and the fab fishtails!!
Hope you have a lovely day with Oliver!! :-))
Big hugs
Sue B xx

Claire said...

A fab CAS card and just love that blue spider LOL. Maybe if they were different colours in real life I wouldn't be so scared of them!! Hugs, Claire x

Ira Huberts said...

That is just so funny Debs! Love that cute spider with its huge legs! Hope you had a great day with your grandson! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

downrightcrafty said...

super image and love the colours a great CAS
hugs Kate xx

cotnob said...

A fabulous Halloween card Debs, such a fun image and great CAS design.
Pauline
x

coops said...

so stunning debs.i love your fab spooky image and design :D

xx coops xx

Janice said...

Love it Debs - what a cute spider and a super card design. Hope Oliver had a fun day with his Gran? Jx

Wendy said...

Fabulous CAS card Debs, so cute.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Dawn C said...

Fab card Debs x

Jayne A said...

Fabulous card.
Hugs
Jayne